Translation from Italian to English

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
or100cohen
Rookie
Rookie

Translation from Italian to English

Post by or100cohen »

I have sent an Email to ask for my italian birth certificate to " statocivile@comune.livorno.it‏ " and they replay but i didn't understand ,

i have sent them :
UFFICIO DELLO STATO CIVILE
il 23 gennaio 2017
Egregi Signori,

Vi sarei grato se potreste cercare i seguenti atti e dopo spedirmi gli estratti coi nami dei genitori:

Victor Sectbon Nato intorno al 1902 a Monastir, Tunisia
Alegra Mafalda Sectbon nato il 25/11/1929 Nato a Tunisi, Tunisia ,figlio Victor Sectbon

Il certificato di matrimonio dei genitori de victor e Marie
ll Certificato di nascita di Alegra e Victor
et io so quale sia il costo di invio di certificati di nascita e lo invierà a voi

Io ho il mio certificato di nascita Tunisi:(with copy of my tunisie birth certificate )
they replayed:
"Gentile Sig.ra, in questo momento non possiamo attivare le ricerche, avendo i registri in fase di rilegatura e non consultabili. Ci riscriva tra circa un mese, comunicando l'anno delle trascrizioni, altrimenti è molto difficile. GRAZIE e buona giornata! Mirna Cerritelli."

" Si ricordi anche, fra un mese, di inviarci copia del suo documento di riconoscimento in corso di validità, grazie, Mirna CERRITELLI. "

thank you for your help :)
Veni Vidi Vici
liviomoreno
Master
Master

Re: Translation from Italian to English

Post by liviomoreno »

They say that in this very moment they cannot perform any search because the book registers are under binding. They invite you to get back to them in one month indicating all the dates and attaching a foto-id.
or100cohen
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Translation from Italian to English

Post by or100cohen »

liviomoreno wrote: 25 Jan 2017, 16:38 They say that in this very moment they cannot perform any search because the book registers are under binding. They invite you to get back to them in one month indicating all the dates and attaching a foto-id.
Thank you [=
Veni Vidi Vici