need help translating portuguese

Having problems with the Italian language? Do you need help to translate or understand an old family document? There is always someone who can help you!
ally
Veteran
Veteran

need help translating portuguese

Post by ally »

Hi was wondering if someone can help me out with this passage from a family tree:

Casou-se com Saverio Miele, n. 27 Set 1863 in Monte San Giacom, filho de Antonio Miele (n. 02 Jan 1831 em MSG, fal 24 Nov 1910 in MSG, filho de Saverio Miele e Angelarosa Tartaro n 1810 em MSG) e Annamaria Aletta
(imigrou para as EUA aos 14 June 1911 para reunir se ao filho Saverio Miele at 420 Madison St. Hoboken, fal. 08 Fev 1944 em Hoboken,

com os filhos carl, dan rose, frank,angelina,margaret,michael,joseph,domenic lean, mildred ela teria imigrado em 1880 e ele em 1887

I got some of it the bold is what I am having trouble with.

thanks

ally
nuccia
Staff
Staff

Re: need help translating portuguese

Post by nuccia »

ally I actually understand some of this...

It seems to start off with info about Saverio's marriage. Filho de is son of...
imigrou para as EUA aos 14 Jun 1911 para reunir se ao filho means he immigrated to the USA on June 14 1911 to join his son Saverio...
com os filhos means...with the children (they immigrated in 1880 and 1887)

Hope this helps a bit. :D
nuccia - IG Moderator
Italian Surname Database
ally
Veteran
Veteran

Re: need help translating portuguese

Post by ally »

Nuccia,

Thanks, for the most part I can read what he wrote, some words kinda thru me.

I got a tree from him but its all in portuguese. So I tried the translators, they were not that much help. Figured since I was on this site, havent in awhile, would post here.

Thanks

Ally