Tantillo surname from Alia Sicily

Do you need information about a certain town or village in Italy, or do you need help to find it on a map?
This forum will give you a helping hand.
Ironmike

Tantillo surname from Alia Sicily

Post by Ironmike »

I seem to have run into a stone wall. I'm looking for a place where I could find my grandfathers birth certificate. He was from Alia, Sicily. Does anyone know where I could get this info? Please help!

Thanks , Michael Tantillo
suanj
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: Tantillo surname from Alia Sicily

Post by suanj »

Ironmike wrote:I seem to have run into a stone wall. I'm looking for a place where I could find my grandfathers birth certificate. He was from Alia, Sicily. Does anyone know where I could get this info? Please help!

Thanks , Michael Tantillo
Hi Michael, send an email to
"Ufficio Anagrafe
Comune di Alia (PA)
Italia"
anagrafealia@katamail.com
and you request :
"Estratto atto di nascita di Tantillo ...(first name) nato a Alia il... (birthdate day/month/year) figlio di...(first name father) e di.... (surname and first name mother)"
suanj
Jude

Re: Tantillo surname from Alia Sicily

Post by Jude »

WE HAVE DONE RESEARCH IN SICILY ALSO. WE HAVE FOUND THAT THE MUNICIPAL OFFICE (WE CALL CITY HALL) IS THE PLACE TO GO. THEY MAINTAIN BOOKS AND MOST ARE WILLING TO HELP. IF YOU NEED FURTHER HELP PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT US. WE HAVE BEEN TO SICILY TWICE GOING TO PARTANNA WHICH IS IN THE PROVINCE OF TRAPANI.

alan13@mchsi.com

Alan Hottel