hurricane IRENE

General Non-Genealogy Discussions.
Ask questions, chat and talk about anything.
ricbru
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

hurricane IRENE

Post by ricbru »

Hello friends,
my prayers and thoughts go to all of you, who live in NY area and east coast, please let us know, also when the hurricane will be away forever, hugs Riccardo
johnnyonthespot
Master
Master

Re: hurricane IRENE

Post by johnnyonthespot »

ricbru wrote:Hello friends,
my prayers and thoughts go to all of you, who live in NY area and east coast, please let us know, also when the hurricane will be away forever, hugs Riccardo
Thank you for thinking of us, Riccardo.

Here in Connecticut, it has been raining heavily all night and the worst is yet to come. Thankfully, it does not seem that it will be as bad as initially predicted.
Carmine

My hobby is finding things. Having found most of my own, I am happy to help others find theirs. PM me! :)
TriciaFierro
Elite
Elite

Post by TriciaFierro »

Thank you Ricardo! I live outside of Philadelphia and we have had over 6" of rain and a lot of wind but no damage and we were lucky to not lose power....yet. A lot of our friends and family, as well as local businessess in the area, are without power, but all of this is minor compared to what it could have been. Thanks so much for your prayers and concern :)
Tricia Fierro
Surnames of Interest: Fierro, Castiello, DiPersio, D'Elia, Maimone, laVigna, Marano, leVigne, Panzone, Ruccio, D'Orta, Capuozzo-Capozzi, Calamita, Venditto, Chicchella
Ancestors From: Montecalvo Irpino, Roccanova, Villa Oliveti
ricbru
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by ricbru »

For many reasons I barely attend the forum, but you all are always in my thoughts, I'm glad you are all well,
hugs Riccardo