ptimber,
Thanks for the reply. Can you check the web site name you referenced in your response. Each time I try to log, I get an error message that the site does not exist?
I already have the info from Ellis Island site. I'll try writing to the Ufficio Di Stato Civile in Chorio in Italian. Do you ...
Search found 3 matches
- 22 Jul 2004, 07:31
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for Catanoso relatives from the Reggio. Calabrai
- Replies: 6
- Views: 6196
- 21 Jul 2004, 05:39
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Searching for Catanoso relatives from the Reggio. Calabrai
- Replies: 6
- Views: 6196
Searching for Catanoso relatives from the Reggio. Calabrai
Hi to All,
I am searching for relatives of my grandfather Carmelo Catanoso who was born in Chorio, Reggio Calabria in November 1887. He emigrated to the United States. I understand that he had 7 brothers and sisters. One brother was named Guiseppe (Joseph) and on esister was named Marietta (Mary ...
I am searching for relatives of my grandfather Carmelo Catanoso who was born in Chorio, Reggio Calabria in November 1887. He emigrated to the United States. I understand that he had 7 brothers and sisters. One brother was named Guiseppe (Joseph) and on esister was named Marietta (Mary ...
- 09 Apr 2004, 06:03
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Looking for information on the Catanoso family from Calabria
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3296
Looking for information on the Catanoso family from Calabria
My grandfather was born in 1897 in Reggio Calabria and emigrated tio the US. He ultimately settled in Philadelphia, PA and eventually in North Wildwood, NJ. Any help that can be provided to locate relatives in Italy is appreciated.