Hi,
Your post was very interesting. While searching online, I have found that if you spell Botos with one T it is Hungarian. That is how it is spelled in Greek (with one t). So, I figured from what others have told me that it is a Hungarian surname.
In your post, were you saying that the surname ...
Search found 3 matches
- 30 Jul 2004, 16:09
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: bottos surname
- Replies: 11
- Views: 15566
- 24 Jun 2004, 18:00
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: bottos surname
- Replies: 11
- Views: 15566
Re: bottos surname
Peter,
Thank you. Do you have any more information about this surname?
Athena
Thank you. Do you have any more information about this surname?
Athena
- 24 Jun 2004, 00:13
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: bottos surname
- Replies: 11
- Views: 15566
bottos surname
Hello,
Would anyone be able to tell me if Botto is the same surname as Bottos? I am trying to find the town of origin for Bottos, and I am not having much luck. I am trying to find out if my great grandmothers relatives were Italian instead of Greek. My great grandmother was born and raised in ...
Would anyone be able to tell me if Botto is the same surname as Bottos? I am trying to find the town of origin for Bottos, and I am not having much luck. I am trying to find out if my great grandmothers relatives were Italian instead of Greek. My great grandmother was born and raised in ...