Kenny,
http://www.wor.com
This is a site I found that has books for teaching the French cursive method. Check it out.
Blueink
Search found 4 matches
- 19 Sep 2004, 20:52
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: I want to learn Italian cursive handwriting.
- Replies: 13
- Views: 22375
- 18 Aug 2004, 21:31
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: I want to learn Italian cursive handwriting.
- Replies: 13
- Views: 22375
Re: I want to learn Italian cursive handwriting.
Peter,
Oops! Didn't mean to step on anyone's toes. BTW, what does mishimosh mean?
Aren't you lucky to be a native speaker of Italian. I envy you!
Ciao,
Blueink
Oops! Didn't mean to step on anyone's toes. BTW, what does mishimosh mean?
Aren't you lucky to be a native speaker of Italian. I envy you!
Ciao,
Blueink
- 18 Aug 2004, 19:11
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: I want to learn Italian cursive handwriting.
- Replies: 13
- Views: 22375
Re: I want to learn Italian cursive handwriting.
Kenny and Peter,
I finally found what I was looking for. I learned that Italian handwriting uses the French Cursive method. When I looked up French Cursive, I found French handwriting books for children that teach how to write in French Cursive at http://www.wor.com , World of Reading.
As far as ...
I finally found what I was looking for. I learned that Italian handwriting uses the French Cursive method. When I looked up French Cursive, I found French handwriting books for children that teach how to write in French Cursive at http://www.wor.com , World of Reading.
As far as ...
- 18 Aug 2004, 01:37
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: I want to learn Italian cursive handwriting.
- Replies: 13
- Views: 22375
I want to learn Italian cursive handwriting.
Does anyone know where I can purchase materials to teach myself how to write the way Italians do? I have a pen pal in Italy, am learning Italian, and want to write to them using the style of writing that they do. I also want to write to an Italian distant relative to find out about my children's ...