Search found 4 matches

by angel112
02 Jan 2007, 00:28
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: OLD letters written in Italy to be translated please
Replies: 5
Views: 8939

Re: OLD letters written in Italy to be translated please

I am trying to upload a copy of one of the letters and it is telling me I can not upload the file. Any suggestions? I was trying to do it in jpeg form.
by angel112
01 Jan 2007, 06:16

Re: OLD letters written in Italy to be translated please

Thank you Valarie.The information you gave me IS my grandparents. My Aunt Theresa (that you have listed) still lives in the house on Highland Avenue. I have not see this information that you have attached. They always said that my grandfather was not sure of his date of birth. I guess it could be wr...
by angel112
30 Dec 2006, 20:00

OLD letters written in Italy to be translated please

I have found about 10 letters while cleaning out my aunts house that are written in Italian and they are addressed to my grandmother. These letters are dated 1932 to 1940's. I did have someone here in Pennsylvania to translate them but they moved out of state. My grandparents immigranted here in the...
by angel112
29 Aug 2004, 05:00
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Surnames Formica, Emanuele, and Sofia
Replies: 1
Views: 4027

Surnames Formica, Emanuele, and Sofia

I am searching for the following surnames Formica, Sofia, from Milazzo Sicily and Emanuele form Naso Italy. My grandparents Paolo Emanuele born August 05, 1873 and Francesca Formica born May 23, 1887 came to the USA around 1913 If anyone has any information, Please email me.