Search found 198 matches

by phishfood
21 Jul 2019, 03:08
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Marrone Line
Replies: 10
Views: 2141

Marrone Line

Hi Again, I'm still looking for more info. on Gennaro Marrone. This is what I know. He had 6 kids I believe ranging births from 1815-1824.I am guessing he was born between the years of 1792-1797. Maybe marriage between 1808-1815. I found his possible death to be October 15, 1823 but don't know if it...
by phishfood
15 Jul 2019, 20:34

Re: Marrone Line

This is helpful for sure. Thanks again. Does this url link go back father into the 1700's? To find births and marriages in the 1700's or earlier as I go back farther in my line? Do you have that link by chance?
by phishfood
15 Jul 2019, 02:48

Thank you so very much. This is amazing. Where did you find these? What website? Is it possible to find Raffaele's marriage to Anna Rosa di Fazio as well? I have some info on Gennaro and Carmela (Raffaele's parents). Is it possible to find Gennaro'a birth and also his marriage certificate to Carmela...
by phishfood
12 Jul 2019, 07:14

Thank you so very much. This is amazing. Where did you find these? What website? Is it possible to find Raffaele's marriage to prove who his parents are?
by phishfood
08 Jul 2019, 23:40

Did not come over to US. Stayed in Italy. Could be Montebello di Bertona, Pescara, Civitella Casanova?
by phishfood
08 Jul 2019, 02:53

Marrone Line

Hi, I'm trying to search for a cople of things but with no luck. Trying to find Raffaele Marrone's birth certificate (possibly born 1817-1820) who I think was born in Montebello di Bertona or surrounding area. Also, he married a Anna Rosa Di Rosairo or it has been spelled DiFazio as well. Looking fo...
by phishfood
14 Mar 2016, 00:19
Topic: Locating Alessandro Ingleses real parents
Replies: 42
Views: 24687

Re: Locating Alessandro Ingleses real parents

Thank you. On the father then, should I try to find out who that is or just assume Luigi is his father too?
by phishfood
13 Mar 2016, 21:33

Dear Suanj,

Thank you so much for this. So I will assume that Maria Pannoni was he real mother then correct?

Kimberly
by phishfood
12 Mar 2016, 18:55

I have written Fondi and no response. It has been a few months with no response.
by phishfood
12 Mar 2016, 18:53
Topic: Fondi, Italy
Replies: 4
Views: 1681

Re: Fondi, Italy

Sorry it has taken so long to write back. So I found some more info. On his marriage certificate it says his fathers name is Luigi Inglese and mother is Marianne or Marianni Pannone or Panone. The story is, is that he was adopted. So I don't know where to start. I will put birth act up again.
by phishfood
26 Jun 2015, 18:15
Topic: Fondi, Italy
Replies: 4
Views: 1681

Fondi, Italy

Hi, I am trying to locate my great grandfathers parents. His name is Allesandro Inglese. On his birth certificate there is no one documented as his parents. He came from Fondi. He lists his parents on his marriage certificate here in the US and SS and death as Luigi Inglese and Maria Panone. I would...
by phishfood
02 Apr 2010, 04:49

I know he was never officially adopted. Is there an address online for the Atti di Diversi? I may write them but it sounds like a lost cause :(
by phishfood
02 Apr 2010, 02:38

I was told by suanj on this site that the Baron families at this time were the Caetani, Colonna, and Gonzaga families. Since the story is his father may be a Baron I have no idea how I would trace that.
by phishfood
02 Apr 2010, 02:35

"I would suggest that you search the Atti Diversi for the years from the foundling's birth through the year of his or her marriage". How do I go about this? He was born in January 1, 1893 in Fondi, Italy and then he was married on May 26, 1919 in Schenectady, NY, USA. He immigrated over to...
by phishfood
01 Apr 2010, 23:46

This was the translation of birth act: year 1893, day 3, january month, hours A.M 10 and 21 minutes in city hall, in my presence Gabriele Nardone(?) Major and civil record officer of Fondi common, is appeared Annunziata Alberici(? no sure of spell) of age of 47 ...., receiver of foundlings, domicili...