Hi,
I am researching the surname of Lazzareschi as part of my family history and I may be in a position for a short trip to Florence later this year which is too close to Lucca to not devote some time to some family history. Where would the best place be to arrange some critical research ...
Search found 2 matches
- 31 Jan 2005, 20:13
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Florence visit - Advice please!
- Replies: 3
- Views: 5060
- 05 Nov 2004, 03:14
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Lazzarischi - Any Suggestions?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4840
Lazzarischi - Any Suggestions?
LAZZARISCHI
Or Lazzareschi, Lazzareecki, Lazzarichi, Luzzareski, Laxariski, Lazzareseke and Lasyarasky all of which have been found on certificates or census returns as variations of the title surname.
I would like some help! The person that I am interested in is Joseph LAZZARISCHI b 1837(approx ...
Or Lazzareschi, Lazzareecki, Lazzarichi, Luzzareski, Laxariski, Lazzareseke and Lasyarasky all of which have been found on certificates or census returns as variations of the title surname.
I would like some help! The person that I am interested in is Joseph LAZZARISCHI b 1837(approx ...