The conjugation offered by by suanj is correct, in the passato remoto , which is generally a tense used to describe an event in the distant past, i.e., back in the early 1900's, a long long time ago, etc. The more conversational and "current" past tense would be:
io sono venuto/a
tu sei venuto/a ...
Search found 3 matches
- 16 Mar 2005, 15:53
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Venire, venni, venisti, Venne, ???
- Replies: 8
- Views: 15905
- 04 Feb 2005, 15:21
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Typing letters with accents on a laptop
- Replies: 5
- Views: 6637
Typing letters with accents on a laptop
Hi everyone - ciao a tutti! :D
I have a question about typing letters with accents. I am in the U.S., and I know the codes to do it on a desktop computer, but it doesn't work on my laptop. Anyone have a way to type letters with accents using a U.S. keyboard on a laptop computer (Dell, if that ...
I have a question about typing letters with accents. I am in the U.S., and I know the codes to do it on a desktop computer, but it doesn't work on my laptop. Anyone have a way to type letters with accents using a U.S. keyboard on a laptop computer (Dell, if that ...
- 15 Dec 2004, 20:00
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Totally motivated now...
- Replies: 39
- Views: 43080
Re: Totally motivated now...
Hi everyone!
I agree that memorizing is important, but so is practicing practicing practicing! I like to pop a CD of Italian music while I'm in the car and sing along. Or I watch Disney movies with my 4 yo daughter in Italian (we have a multi-region DVD player) and repeat the lines with her - it's ...
I agree that memorizing is important, but so is practicing practicing practicing! I like to pop a CD of Italian music while I'm in the car and sing along. Or I watch Disney movies with my 4 yo daughter in Italian (we have a multi-region DVD player) and repeat the lines with her - it's ...