Hola a todos.... incluidos los nuevos primos.
Por el momento no tengo novedades, he contactado con varios centros judios de algunas ciudades que Suanj me recomendo pero solo una me ha respondido. De las otras espero todavia una respuesta.
Espero podamos avanzar en las semanas que vienen....
Carlos
Search found 3 matches
- 16 Jun 2005, 20:01
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: surnames Cantoni & Piazzi (Circus)
- Replies: 30
- Views: 38303
- 18 Jan 2005, 20:04
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: surnames Cantoni & Piazzi (Circus)
- Replies: 30
- Views: 38303
Re: surnames Cantoni & Piazzi (Circus)
Hi all,
Thanks for all your messages.
I will give you more information about your questions.
Peter I don’t think that we can find some information in the registers in Peru, before to came in France I have gone to this organisation but they didn’t have informations about my family ...
Thanks for all your messages.
I will give you more information about your questions.
Peter I don’t think that we can find some information in the registers in Peru, before to came in France I have gone to this organisation but they didn’t have informations about my family ...
- 17 Jan 2005, 19:52
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: surnames Cantoni & Piazzi (Circus)
- Replies: 30
- Views: 38303
surnames Cantoni & Piazzi (Circus)
Hi all,
My name is Carlos and I'm peruvian of italian origin, but living in France.
My ancestors was:
- Felice Cantoni, born in Italy unknown birthyear and italian place, and the wife:
- Cecira(Cesira) Piazzi;
they came in Perù, Callao Port, Lima capital, in 1892 with two sons: Emilio born ...
My name is Carlos and I'm peruvian of italian origin, but living in France.
My ancestors was:
- Felice Cantoni, born in Italy unknown birthyear and italian place, and the wife:
- Cecira(Cesira) Piazzi;
they came in Perù, Callao Port, Lima capital, in 1892 with two sons: Emilio born ...