by blueangel64
10 Mar 2005, 13:12
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: surname help please
Replies: 21
Views: 16336

Re: surname help please

Maria,
yes this is wonderful. Sorry to hear that you aren't a cousin. I will ckeck out that town and contact my cousin she lives near there. Asa for the bendetto last name....well it is remembered by a few of the older generation but not much else is. Thanks so much for the great job. :D :D
by blueangel64
09 Mar 2005, 15:35

Yes, that is all correct. Except that Vincenzo's wife was Antonia Taravella. The brothers are also correct. I have them also. Vincenzo and Santo are brothers. their father was pasquale, their grandfather was Lorenzo and their gr-grandfather was Guiseppe. Guiseppe was born 1803, lorenzo in 1826, Pasq...
by blueangel64
06 Mar 2005, 16:21
Topic: FAMILIA BEVILACQUA
Replies: 6
Views: 8076

Re: FAMILIA BEVILACQUA

Hi, I also have the Bevilacqua family name. It belongs to my cousins mother. She is: Tedora Bevilacqua the daughter of Maria Marghertia Ambrosia and Domenico B. Bevilacqua. She was married to my grandfathers brother Rosario Gurrera. If this is a match please let me know. Thanks :P
by blueangel64
06 Mar 2005, 16:13

O.k. Here goes--sorry for the fact i didn't give more info. The Benedetto's are from Faeto Italy. My gr grandfather Vincenzo Gurrera came over from Palermo in 1902. The father Donato Benedetto came over 1910 with his dau. to live with br-in-law(Gurrera). These are the only two I have found. Checked ...
by blueangel64
28 Jan 2005, 03:37

Hi,

Thanks for the suggestions and the spelling error. I had found this name on ellis Island. What the name means I don't have a clue. I will be sure to check out the other spelling and see if that gets me an answer.
Thanks again
:D
by blueangel64
18 Jan 2005, 00:42

surname help please

Hi,

I found a new name in my tree. Benevetta. problem is i can't get passed the person I found. Any help would be great. Thanks :)