Search found 6 matches

by Ray13
26 Nov 2010, 20:21
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Di Lallo Family
Replies: 0
Views: 1225

Di Lallo Family

I have done some genealogy research of my family in Petrella Tifernina but I do not have names of my Great Grandfathers siblings. There supposedly was not a census at that time. My great grandfather is Leonard DiLallo, son of Giorgio Antonio DiLallo(1801-1877) and Antonia Zaccaria. Is the FAMILY ...
by Ray13
06 Feb 2005, 06:00
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: DiLallo's from Petrella Tifernina
Replies: 21
Views: 22219

Re: DiLallo's from Petrella Tifernina

Thanks for all the info on francesco. That is a great help. There is a Michele DiLallo....does it mention his father. Thanks again.

Ray
by Ray13
05 Feb 2005, 00:57
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: DiLallo's from Petrella Tifernina
Replies: 21
Views: 22219

Re: DiLallo's from Petrella Tifernina

Wow.....Thats great you found the manifests mfjp. My grandfather Pasquale did have a brother Nicola born in 1891. I wonder if he stayed in the US??? My father has no info about any uncles on Pasquale's side. I have all of Pasquales direct ancestors back to the late 1600's. One thing I do not have is ...
by Ray13
04 Feb 2005, 03:29
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: DiLallo's from Petrella Tifernina
Replies: 21
Views: 22219

Re: DiLallo's from Petrella Tifernina

I know all Pasquale's children.(my father and Aunts) Pasquale was born Jan 7, 1896 in Petrella, as were his siblings. He came here alone in 1913, Went back married Antonietta Vignale in Petrella then came back over. My grandmother had relatives here in the area and grew up around them. My father ...
by Ray13
04 Feb 2005, 00:21
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: DiLallo's from Petrella Tifernina
Replies: 21
Views: 22219

Re: DiLallo's from Petrella Tifernina

My Grandparents Pasquale and Antonietta(Vignale) settled in Pittsburgh. I am just not sure if any of my grandfathers siblings came to the US. I just found out he had 8 of them. No one in my family knew this. On the Ellis Island web site there are a few names that come seem like they could be one or ...
by Ray13
03 Feb 2005, 00:12
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: DiLallo's from Petrella Tifernina
Replies: 21
Views: 22219

DiLallo's from Petrella Tifernina

I am looking for relatives that are or came from Petrella Tifernina. My grandfather had 8 siblings born between 1879-1893. I just found this out form an Italian Geneologist.

Thanks