Search found 6 matches

by soneal
29 Feb 2008, 14:58
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Acri Riccio
Replies: 4
Views: 5257

Re: Acri Riccio

The LDS Church has filmed the vital records for the town of Cariati from 1809-1910. Here is the link for the available films. http://www.familysearch.org/Eng/Library/fhlcatalog/supermainframeset.asp?display=titlefilmnotes&columns=*%2C0%2C0&titleno=538722&disp=Registri+dello+stato+civile...
by soneal
19 May 2005, 05:46
Topic: Fazio in Spezzano Albanese, Italy
Replies: 2
Views: 3746

Re: Fazio in Spezzano Albanese, Italy

Mike - I have an entire page of individuals researching Fazio and DeFazio that I have created to assist individuals such as yourself. Most of those listed are in the area of Cosenza in Calabria, but there may be someone on the list who can assist you. You can visit the page at: http://freepages.gene...
by soneal
19 May 2005, 03:52
Topic: DeFazio/Fazio Family
Replies: 5
Views: 6015

Re: DeFazio/Fazio Family

Susan - I, too, am researching this Surname. You may want to take a look at the FAZIO/DeFAZIO/DiFAZIO Surname research page that I have assembled. It includes email addresses of a number of individuals in the U.S., Italy, Brazil and Argentina that are researching families with this name. Let me know...
by soneal
14 May 2005, 23:07
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: how do I locate ship manifests?
Replies: 4
Views: 5484

Re: how do I locate ship manifests?

If your ancestor arrived at the port of Boston, I would suggest you contact the NARA research center in Pittsfield, Mass. They have a staff of volunteers who will look up manifests, copy them and send them to you via U.S. Mail. I was able to obtain copies of the original ship's manifests for two of ...
by soneal
15 Mar 2005, 20:18
Topic: Searching for Italian surname at www.onegreatfamily.com ?
Replies: 3
Views: 3347

Re: Searching for Italian surname at www.onegreatfamily.com

Thanks, Tony G. Good suggestion. I tried the google search, It gives me a little bit of info, but not much.
by soneal
15 Mar 2005, 19:24
Topic: Searching for Italian surname at www.onegreatfamily.com ?
Replies: 3
Views: 3347

Searching for Italian surname at www.onegreatfamily.com ?

Is anyone here a member of www.onegreatfamily.com that would be willing to do a lookup for me? I am searching for an Italian ancestral surname from Calabria, Italy and believe that members of the onegreatfamily.com community are also researching this surname. You can reply here, with a private messa...