Search found 4 matches

by chicagoiltalian
29 May 2005, 22:22
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: someone please translate
Replies: 3
Views: 6474

someone please translate

I was going my grandfather's papers and I saw this handwritten on a regular sheet of paper. It may mean something, it may mean nothing... I just want to know what it means:

Questa di al'lazzurro spazio guardii profondo.
by chicagoiltalian
23 Apr 2005, 06:02
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Belsito
Replies: 1
Views: 3900

Belsito

Where exactly is Belsito located and how/where can I get a map of it?

Thanks Much,

Mary
Chicago, Il
by chicagoiltalian
23 Apr 2005, 05:07
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: MARRELLO/NACCARATO
Replies: 5
Views: 5971

MARRELLO/NACCARATO

Hi,

I am helping a friend with his genealogy. I have found his GrandFather/GrandMother on the 1910/1920/1930 census. I have also located both on Ellis Island and Boston Ports.
Their names are:
Luigi Marrello aka Morello ( I found that spelling on Ellis Island ) he married Carolina Naccarato. They ...