im pretty sure he is the one. thanks
by cdfellini
28 Apr 2005, 04:39
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: surname Fellini
Replies: 29
Views: 21339

Re: surname Fellini

ssdi is correct. Louis' parents were Francesco Fellini (1870-1948) and Clotilde Parmegiani (1882-1954). His brothers were Albert Alfred and Silvio. Im not positive as to whether or not Alfred or Albert were really his brothers but I know Silvio was. If they're not his brothers, than they are cousins...
by cdfellini
26 Apr 2005, 11:26

that last one is it! thats the right person! or one of them. thank you so much! is there anything else you'd be able to find going from that. jazqueline would be my grandfather's sister. he also had a brother named louis. if you could trace what you've found farther back, i would be greatly indebted...
by cdfellini
26 Apr 2005, 05:28

ok, more information that i just got in regards to the fellini family that i am trying to look up. one big thing is that fellini is a common last name, so it will probably be hard for me to find exactly what im looking for. donald's father's name is louis fellini and his mother's maiden name is celi...
by cdfellini
25 Apr 2005, 16:48

the fellini surname is supposedly from Tuscana. My great great grandfather is said to be from Genoa. I know they went through Ellis Island, but what little information I find there is not very helpful. Donald was born in 1935 I believe, and is still alive today. The Fellini last name has not changed...
by cdfellini
25 Apr 2005, 06:15

surname Fellini

could anyone help me in finding information on this surname? i do not speak italian so italian websites dont help. im doing a research project and i cant seem to find the information im looking for, namely: what significance is the last name, is there a cot of arms (i dont have the money to buy one ...