entonces... Giovanni Cianciosi (si el es el senor que estamos buscando) is supposed to be arrived in US on August,5th 1909.
He came from FURCI, even if this name is mispelled on the ship manifest (I can read it in Italian) .
He probably left form the port of Naples. This must be true since Naples ...
Search found 67 matches
- 11 Sep 2006, 22:48
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Cianciosi
- Replies: 9
- Views: 12000
- 11 Sep 2006, 22:00
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Cianciosi
- Replies: 9
- Views: 12000
Re: Cianciosi
Creo que Juan es el espanol por Giovanni, un nombre comun en Italia.
Que dices de uno de los siguientes nombres?...
http://www.ellisisland.org/search/matchMore.asp?MID=19582306880234781920&LNM=CIANCIOSI&PLNM=CIANCIOSI&last_kind=0&RF=83&kind=exact&offset=50&dwpdone=1
ciao Peps
Que dices de uno de los siguientes nombres?...
http://www.ellisisland.org/search/matchMore.asp?MID=19582306880234781920&LNM=CIANCIOSI&PLNM=CIANCIOSI&last_kind=0&RF=83&kind=exact&offset=50&dwpdone=1
ciao Peps
- 11 Sep 2006, 21:46
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Cianciosi
- Replies: 9
- Views: 12000
Re: Cianciosi
Hola Ciancioso!
Perdona el retraso porque yo he sido en vacacciones.
Siguo buscando tu familia pero no es muy facil...
es importante que tu non pierdes sperancia..claro?
Ciao !!! Peps
Perdona el retraso porque yo he sido en vacacciones.
Siguo buscando tu familia pero no es muy facil...
es importante que tu non pierdes sperancia..claro?
Ciao !!! Peps
- 28 Aug 2006, 17:10
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Misiani - Reggio Calabria
- Replies: 0
- Views: 3293
Re: Misiani - Reggio Calabria
Hi,
Misiani is a common name in south italy.
if you're still interested in yr research you can try with our yellow pages
(www.paginebianche.it)
So, just write the surname you're looking for where it says "Cognome o Nome Azienda" and then also write Calabria where it says "Dove".
then enter.
She ...
Misiani is a common name in south italy.
if you're still interested in yr research you can try with our yellow pages
(www.paginebianche.it)
So, just write the surname you're looking for where it says "Cognome o Nome Azienda" and then also write Calabria where it says "Dove".
then enter.
She ...
- 28 Aug 2006, 16:53
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Cianciosi
- Replies: 9
- Views: 12000
Re: Cianciosi
Hola,
hay mucho Cianciosi. es el appellido mas comùn en Furci, condado en Abbruzzo.
Desafortunadamente, tienes que decir mas cosas... tienes un nombre, una fecha de nacimiento, màs nombres de parientes?
De lo contrario, seràmuy dificil de ayudarte a buscar tu familia.
Perdona my espanol y ...
hay mucho Cianciosi. es el appellido mas comùn en Furci, condado en Abbruzzo.
Desafortunadamente, tienes que decir mas cosas... tienes un nombre, una fecha de nacimiento, màs nombres de parientes?
De lo contrario, seràmuy dificil de ayudarte a buscar tu familia.
Perdona my espanol y ...
- 07 Apr 2006, 20:25
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Thank You so much
- Replies: 5
- Views: 6991
Re: Thank You so much
Hy guys,
last weekend was soooo moving! Shawn Morelli is cool! she showed us photos of the famous mrs Gina Morelli(do you remember at the very beginning?).
The rest of the family is gonna come back in June to meet mine.
I would like to show you some photos of our rendez-vous but I am not able to ...
last weekend was soooo moving! Shawn Morelli is cool! she showed us photos of the famous mrs Gina Morelli(do you remember at the very beginning?).
The rest of the family is gonna come back in June to meet mine.
I would like to show you some photos of our rendez-vous but I am not able to ...
- 24 Mar 2006, 22:51
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Thank You so much
- Replies: 5
- Views: 6991
Thank You so much
Hi everybody,
I wanna thank all of you, Suanj and Jay most of all, because thank's to all yr efforts I'm gonna meet my american relatives right tomorrow.
I really appreciate your help..I'll let you know ...a presto, Alessia.
I wanna thank all of you, Suanj and Jay most of all, because thank's to all yr efforts I'm gonna meet my american relatives right tomorrow.
I really appreciate your help..I'll let you know ...a presto, Alessia.
- 23 Feb 2006, 22:03
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Magliarini, Megliarini, Magliorini? What is correct?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 5904
Re: Magliarini, Megliarini, Magliorini? What is correct?
hi,
you might be right.
There're no Magliarini on our yellowpages, as far as I can see.
and also..where's Baveno???
ciao!
you might be right.
There're no Magliarini on our yellowpages, as far as I can see.
and also..where's Baveno???
ciao!
- 23 Feb 2006, 21:52
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Bravata..please help!!!!
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4432
Re: Bravata..please help!!!!
Hi,
your mom's name must have been MARIAGRAZIA, but it's very hard if you don't have any other details.
I checked but there's a load of Di Maggio in Sicily now, and many Salvatore.
despite there are less Bravata.
If you want you can take a look to our yellowpages, here: www.paginebianche.it.
fill ...
your mom's name must have been MARIAGRAZIA, but it's very hard if you don't have any other details.
I checked but there's a load of Di Maggio in Sicily now, and many Salvatore.
despite there are less Bravata.
If you want you can take a look to our yellowpages, here: www.paginebianche.it.
fill ...
- 23 Feb 2006, 21:41
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Cavalieri = knight
- Replies: 6
- Views: 7688
Re: Cavalieri = knight
Hello,
if I'm not wrong it must come from Genova (Liguria). there's a lot of Cavalieri there...
if I'm not wrong it must come from Genova (Liguria). there's a lot of Cavalieri there...
- 28 Jul 2005, 23:37
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Anyone translate...?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 4046
Re: Anyone translate...?
Hi again...can anyone translate into proper Italian, please?? :-) Thanks....
Dear Senator D'Ambrosio:
I very much appreciate the effort you are putting into helping me acquire citizenship. I was wondering if your secretary had made any progress in regard to my case?
Thank you very much....
Hi ...
Dear Senator D'Ambrosio:
I very much appreciate the effort you are putting into helping me acquire citizenship. I was wondering if your secretary had made any progress in regard to my case?
Thank you very much....
Hi ...
- 22 Jul 2005, 13:54
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Does Myrtus Av. still exist in CA???
- Replies: 97
- Views: 89599
Re: Does Myrtus Av. still exist in CA???
Alessia,
I am very happy for you to have found your family......but it is not neccesary to leave us here at Italiangenealogy!!!!!!!
You are in Italy and are capable of giving us here in America much needed guidance.......as we do not know all there is to know of the Italian ways!!!
Without our ...
I am very happy for you to have found your family......but it is not neccesary to leave us here at Italiangenealogy!!!!!!!
You are in Italy and are capable of giving us here in America much needed guidance.......as we do not know all there is to know of the Italian ways!!!
Without our ...
- 21 Jul 2005, 13:35
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Does Myrtus Av. still exist in CA???
- Replies: 97
- Views: 89599
Re: Does Myrtus Av. still exist in CA???
Earlier today I had a nice conversation with a very pleasant lady named: Pearl Morelli. Pearl is now living in Pennsylvania and said she would be happy to talk to Alessia. She mentioned that she does not remember very much about Angelo and Anna Felici but she did remember that Angelo came to the U ...
- 19 Jul 2005, 19:25
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Does Myrtus Av. still exist in CA???
- Replies: 97
- Views: 89599
Re: Does Myrtus Av. still exist in CA???
Hi Jay and Alessia, I found this record about Antonietta Morelli and sure is she, why the data are the same:
Name: Antonietta Morelli
SSN: 191-20-8164
Last Residence: 90806 Long Beach, Los Angeles, California, United States of America
Born: 23 Nov 1903
Died: 17 Feb 2000
State (Year) SSN issued ...
Name: Antonietta Morelli
SSN: 191-20-8164
Last Residence: 90806 Long Beach, Los Angeles, California, United States of America
Born: 23 Nov 1903
Died: 17 Feb 2000
State (Year) SSN issued ...
- 19 Jul 2005, 18:39
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Does Myrtus Av. still exist in CA???
- Replies: 97
- Views: 89599
Re: Does Myrtus Av. still exist in CA???
Hello everybody my dearest "TomPonzi Friends"!!!!
Back from my holidays 1 week ago I found the biggest surprise in my lifetime!
You made it, genius!
You deserve a great standing ovation, all of you!
I'm now trying to trace all the mails you wrote to me in theese days.
it's a little mess here for me ...
Back from my holidays 1 week ago I found the biggest surprise in my lifetime!
You made it, genius!
You deserve a great standing ovation, all of you!
I'm now trying to trace all the mails you wrote to me in theese days.
it's a little mess here for me ...