Search found 67 matches

by pepita.az
11 Sep 2006, 22:48
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Cianciosi
Replies: 9
Views: 8636

Re: Cianciosi

entonces... Giovanni Cianciosi (si el es el senor que estamos buscando) is supposed to be arrived in US on August,5th 1909. He came from FURCI, even if this name is mispelled on the ship manifest (I can read it in Italian) . He probably left form the port of Naples. This must be true since Naples wa...
by pepita.az
11 Sep 2006, 22:00

Creo que Juan es el espanol por Giovanni, un nombre comun en Italia.
Que dices de uno de los siguientes nombres?...

http://www.ellisisland.org/search/match ... &dwpdone=1

ciao Peps
by pepita.az
11 Sep 2006, 21:46

Hola Ciancioso!
Perdona el retraso porque yo he sido en vacacciones.
Siguo buscando tu familia pero no es muy facil...
es importante que tu non pierdes sperancia..claro?

Ciao !!! Peps
by pepita.az
28 Aug 2006, 17:10
Topic: Misiani - Reggio Calabria
Replies: 0
Views: 2495

Re: Misiani - Reggio Calabria

Hi, Misiani is a common name in south italy. if you're still interested in yr research you can try with our yellow pages (www.paginebianche.it) So, just write the surname you're looking for where it says "Cognome o Nome Azienda" and then also write Calabria where it says "Dove". then enter. She shou...
by pepita.az
28 Aug 2006, 16:53

Hola, hay mucho Cianciosi. es el appellido mas comùn en Furci, condado en Abbruzzo. Desafortunadamente, tienes que decir mas cosas... tienes un nombre, una fecha de nacimiento, màs nombres de parientes? De lo contrario, serà muy dificil de ayudarte a buscar tu familia. Perdona my espanol y ...
by pepita.az
07 Apr 2006, 20:25
Topic: Thank You so much
Replies: 5
Views: 4674

Re: Thank You so much

Hy guys, last weekend was soooo moving! Shawn Morelli is cool! she showed us photos of the famous mrs Gina Morelli(do you remember at the very beginning?). The rest of the family is gonna come back in June to meet mine. I would like to show you some photos of our rendez-vous but I am not able to for...
by pepita.az
24 Mar 2006, 22:51
Topic: Thank You so much
Views: 4674

Thank You so much

Hi everybody,
I wanna thank all of you, Suanj and Jay most of all, because thank's to all yr efforts I'm gonna meet my american relatives right tomorrow.
I really appreciate your help..I'll let you know ...a presto, Alessia.
by pepita.az
23 Feb 2006, 22:03
Topic: Magliarini, Megliarini, Magliorini? What is correct?
Views: 3751

Re: Magliarini, Megliarini, Magliorini? What is correct?

hi,
you might be right.
There're no Magliarini on our yellowpages, as far as I can see.
and also..where's Baveno???

ciao!
by pepita.az
23 Feb 2006, 21:52
Topic: Bravata..please help!!!!
Replies: 3
Views: 2724

Re: Bravata..please help!!!!

Hi, your mom's name must have been MARIAGRAZIA, but it's very hard if you don't have any other details. I checked but there's a load of Di Maggio in Sicily now, and many Salvatore. despite there are less Bravata. If you want you can take a look to our yellowpages, here: www.paginebianche.it. fill th...
by pepita.az
23 Feb 2006, 21:41
Topic: Cavalieri = knight
Replies: 6
Views: 4880

Re: Cavalieri = knight

Hello,
if I'm not wrong it must come from Genova (Liguria). there's a lot of Cavalieri there...
by pepita.az
28 Jul 2005, 23:37
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Anyone translate...?
Replies: 1
Views: 2581

Re: Anyone translate...?

Hi again...can anyone translate into proper Italian, please?? :-) Thanks.... Dear Senator D'Ambrosio: I very much appreciate the effort you are putting into helping me acquire citizenship. I was wondering if your secretary had made any progress in regard to my case? Thank you very much.... Hi, I al...
by pepita.az
22 Jul 2005, 13:54
Topic: Does Myrtus Av. still exist in CA???
Replies: 97
Views: 45962

Re: Does Myrtus Av. still exist in CA???

Alessia, I am very happy for you to have found your family......but it is not neccesary to leave us here at Italiangenealogy!!!!!!! You are in Italy and are capable of giving us here in America much needed guidance.......as we do not know all there is to know of the Italian ways!!! Without our post...
by pepita.az
21 Jul 2005, 13:35

Earlier today I had a nice conversation with a very pleasant lady named: Pearl Morelli. Pearl is now living in Pennsylvania and said she would be happy to talk to Alessia. She mentioned that she does not remember very much about Angelo and Anna Felici but she did remember that Angelo came to the U....
by pepita.az
19 Jul 2005, 19:25

Hi Jay and Alessia, I found this record about Antonietta Morelli and sure is she, why the data are the same: Name: Antonietta Morelli SSN: 191-20-8164 Last Residence: 90806 Long Beach, Los Angeles, California, United States of America Born: 23 Nov 1903 Died: 17 Feb 2000 State (Year) SSN issued: Pen...
by pepita.az
19 Jul 2005, 18:39

Hello everybody my dearest "TomPonzi Friends"!!!! Back from my holidays 1 week ago I found the biggest surprise in my lifetime! You made it, genius! You deserve a great standing ovation, all of you! I'm now trying to trace all the mails you wrote to me in theese days. it's a little mess here for me....