Search found 5 matches

by SamW
07 Jun 2006, 01:53
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: Chicago Consulate delays?
Replies: 10
Views: 6620

Re: Chicago Consulate delays?

I am in contact with the Consulate in San Francisco, for the west coast states. I emailed them in Jan 06 to get an appointment to submit the required documents for dual citizenship. The next opening was Dec 06! I was told that after the appointment it will take 2 to 2.5 years for it to be approved. ...
by SamW
05 Sep 2005, 21:56
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Dual Citizenship letters request document needed in Italian
Replies: 3
Views: 5214

Re: Dual Citizenship letters request document needed in Ital

Susanj

I am truely amazed and thankful for your help! I feel uneasy asking for free help as in this translation, not being able to give anything in return.
I can only be inspired by your actions of unselfish sharing.

Sincerely,
SamW

PS. Thanks for the advice about payment, I will send euro.
by SamW
05 Sep 2005, 00:02
Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
Topic: Dual Citizenship letters request document needed in Italian
Views: 5214

Dual Citizenship letters request document needed in Italian

Hello, I am putting together an application for dual citizenship and would like some help in requesting documents from Italy. I have seen a couple of form letters, which I can no longer find on the internet, so I would like to ask for your assistance in translating the letter below. I am not sure ho...
by SamW
29 Jun 2005, 01:23
Topic: Family Members Dual Citizenship
Views: 5250

Re: Family Members Dual Citizenship

Thanks for the leads. Italiamerica.org had a great set of FAQ and helped send me in the right direction. It appears that since we were married before 1983 my wife will only need to apply for a passport! That would be great. It is still unclear about how to include my childern. The above site did mak...
by SamW
28 Jun 2005, 02:28
Topic: Family Members Dual Citizenship
Views: 5250

Family Members Dual Citizenship

I am in the process of collecting the documents needed to apply for dual citizenship from the US. My grandparents are the of Mannino Family of San Piero Patti, Messina My question is about how I can extend this citizenship (if granted to me) to my wife, who is also a US citizen, and our children all...