Search found 12 matches

by itrijay
05 Aug 2023, 01:04
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Catasti Onciari for ITRI
Replies: 12
Views: 8648

Re: Catasti Onciari for ITRI

Does anyone know if the State Archives of Latina has the Catasto Onciario for the town of Monticelli, which is now part of Esperia in Frosinone? I can’t get their website to load. Thank you.
by itrijay
24 May 2023, 04:45
Topic: Catasto Onciario
Replies: 33
Views: 12104

Re: Catasto Onciario

https://postimg.cc/hQg2vC4L https://postimg.cc/Xrc7yqg9 I’ve seen this same list. But Monticelli is not with San Pietro in Curolis. It’s not with Roccaguglielma either. I’ve checked both catasti multple times. It seems to be missing. Or maybe there was never a Catasto made for Monticelli in Esperia...
by itrijay
22 May 2023, 21:29

Monticelli joined to S. Pietro in curolis https://ascaserta.cultura.gov.it/fileadmin/risorse/Biblioteca_digitale/ELENCO_CATASTO_ONCIARIO_NAPOLI.pdf Luigi, for some reason I cannot access this website (The Archivio di Caserta). Can you check and see if Monticelli is housed there. (Even though you sa...
by itrijay
22 May 2023, 20:50

Monticelli and San Pietro in Curolis were not united until 1808.
by itrijay
22 May 2023, 20:49

I checked the Catasto of San Pietro in Curolis and Monticelli is not there.
by itrijay
20 May 2023, 04:23

Does the Catasto of Monticelli in Esperia even exist? I cannot find it anywhere. Not even in the Archive of Napoli website. There is only Roccaguglielma and San Pietro in Curolis. The archivist can’t seem to find it either.
by itrijay
13 Nov 2007, 02:58
Topic: Itri & Campodimele
Replies: 5
Views: 7094

Re: Itri & Campodimele

Hi I read your post and was thinking if you go to Itri, go to the town hall to the birth records. Look through the birth registers from say the years 1865 to 1875 until you find a Cristina Marciano or Maria Cristina Marciano. Sometimes they will put a note about her marriage right there in her birth...
by itrijay
02 Mar 2007, 02:24
Topic: PRATA SANNITA -- email ??
Replies: 5
Views: 5337

PRATA SANNITA -- email ??

I need to email the sindaco of Prata Sannita to request a marriage record. I have not been able to find any way to contact the comune of Prata Sannita by email. Does anyone know the email address I'm looking for?
by itrijay
08 Jul 2005, 04:03

suanj,

please send me an email if you are able to translate what he means; did you receive the attachment? if not i can resend it to you

thank you

jsoscia3@yahoo.com
by itrijay
08 Jul 2005, 00:16

Dear suanj,

thankx for the suggestion. i emailed arturo bascetta and he sent me a reponse. i sent you an email to help me with the translation

grazie,

jason
by itrijay
06 Jul 2005, 12:11

Catasti Onciari for ITRI

Ciao,

Does anyone know how to get a copy of the microfilmed catasti onciari census from 1754 from the archivi di napoli for the town of Itri, Italy? Or has anyone been to the archives in naples that could possibly do some research?

Grazie,

Jason
by itrijay
06 Jul 2005, 12:08
Topic: Prata Sannita church records
Replies: 2
Views: 5411

Prata Sannita church records

Ciao, I'd like to find out how where to write to request church records in Prata from beore 1800. I have the catasti onciari census rom 1753 and the LDS records from after 1816 and need info from between 1753 and 1816. Who do I write to? Is the church the Santa Maria della Grazie? Do any baptismal a...