Thanks Silvana,
The White Pages would be the obvious place to look. I couldn't find it. White Pages I mean in Italy. Anyway a shoe shop man. Should be interesting, at least I am in the right place. Will write and see what happens. You are a treasure.
By the way, when I looked up the name all over ...
Search found 5 matches
- 22 Jul 2005, 03:05
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Italy to Australia
- Replies: 5
- Views: 7251
- 20 Jul 2005, 17:18
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Italy to Australia
- Replies: 5
- Views: 7251
Re: Italy to Australia
Thanks for the info, but I still believed he lived in Treville. Worth looking into. It is Aldo Costa.
That was all the info I had from Nonna before she died. Very little family left, except Mother and Uncle here in Brisbane, and Gold Coast.
That was all the info I had from Nonna before she died. Very little family left, except Mother and Uncle here in Brisbane, and Gold Coast.
- 20 Jul 2005, 15:04
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Italy to Australia
- Replies: 5
- Views: 7251
Re: Italy to Australia
Forgot to add from my posting that they were from TREVILLE (Alessandria)
- 20 Jul 2005, 15:00
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Italy to Australia
- Replies: 5
- Views: 7251
Italy to Australia
springbrook@iprimus.com.au. My email.
DANTE VITTORIO GIORDANO BORN 10.11.1898 Father Celeste Giordano died at 32 from appendix
Mother .........Calcagno
After death Mother Calcagno married Mozzarello and had a son Remo who died on a building site.
Brother of Dante was Leonardo Giordano married a ...
DANTE VITTORIO GIORDANO BORN 10.11.1898 Father Celeste Giordano died at 32 from appendix
Mother .........Calcagno
After death Mother Calcagno married Mozzarello and had a son Remo who died on a building site.
Brother of Dante was Leonardo Giordano married a ...
- 20 Jul 2005, 14:58
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Italy to Australia
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2906
Italy to Australia
springbrook@iprimus.com.au. My email.
DANTE VITTORIO GIORDANO BORN 10.11.1898 Father Celeste Giordano died at 32 from appendix
Mother .........Calcagno
After death Mother Calcagno married Mozzarello and had a son Remo who died on a building site.
Brother of Dante was Leonardo Giordano married a ...
DANTE VITTORIO GIORDANO BORN 10.11.1898 Father Celeste Giordano died at 32 from appendix
Mother .........Calcagno
After death Mother Calcagno married Mozzarello and had a son Remo who died on a building site.
Brother of Dante was Leonardo Giordano married a ...