Search found 3 matches

by andresignacio
01 Sep 2005, 20:01
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Italian citizenship
Replies: 18
Views: 14639

Re: Italian citizenship

Hi, thank you very much for your quick reply. The only details that I've got are: date of birth (aprox): 1856-1858. He was born in Nervi, provincia di Genova. His parents' name are Benito Carbone and Teresa Sesniego. Cheers. And once more thank you.
by andresignacio
01 Sep 2005, 19:41
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Italian citizenship
Replies: 18
Views: 14639

Re: Italian citizenship

Hi, thank you very much for your quick reply. The only details that I've got are: date of birth (aprox): 1856-1858. His parents' name are Benito Carbone and Teresa Sesniego. Cheers. And once more thank you.
by andresignacio
30 Aug 2005, 22:57
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Italian citizenship
Replies: 18
Views: 14639

Italian citizenship

Hi, I am actually living in the UK and I'm looking for informaiton about my great grand father who was born in Nervi, Genova. They came to Argentina in the 19th century and settled in Buenos Aires. His name was Luigi Carbone. I need to get his birth certificate as its the only document missing to ...