Oh I cant thank you all enough. I truely appreciate all of the help!
-Gina
Search found 5 matches
- 07 Sep 2005, 05:03
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help with Translation
- Replies: 10
- Views: 12552
- 06 Sep 2005, 09:17
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help with Translation
- Replies: 10
- Views: 12552
Re: Help with Translation
Trish,
Thanks! I plan on trying to find more documents if I can. I was totally thrilled to find this one! Took me forever to look over a microfilm in a language I cant read!
I appreciate everyones help.
-Gina
Thanks! I plan on trying to find more documents if I can. I was totally thrilled to find this one! Took me forever to look over a microfilm in a language I cant read!
-Gina
- 06 Sep 2005, 08:38
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help with Translation
- Replies: 10
- Views: 12552
Re: Help with Translation
Thank you so very much for all of the help! I really appreciate it. I am a bit curious about the spelling of the last name seeing we always used a "o" not an "a" always find something interesting.
Thanks again!
-Gina
Thanks again!
-Gina
- 06 Sep 2005, 06:48
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help with Translation
- Replies: 10
- Views: 12552
Re: Help with Translation
The comune is Alvignano. I used internet resources to translate what I could but I am having trouble with several parts of the document. Especially all of the writing at the end.
Here is what I have so far:
ATTI DI NASCITA
REGISTER OF BIRTHS
Numero 73
Antonino Visco di Felice
L'anno ...
Here is what I have so far:
ATTI DI NASCITA
REGISTER OF BIRTHS
Numero 73
Antonino Visco di Felice
L'anno ...
- 06 Sep 2005, 03:20
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Help with Translation
- Replies: 10
- Views: 12552
Help with Translation
I am trying my best to translate this Birth Registration and would really appreciate anyones help. I have translated what I could but am stuck on some of the handwritten parts.
Here is the Birth Record
Birth Record
I will post my translation so far if necessary. Figured it wouldnt be worth ...
Here is the Birth Record
Birth Record
I will post my translation so far if necessary. Figured it wouldnt be worth ...