Search found 6 matches
- 24 Jan 2006, 04:18
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Best Italian learning tool
- Replies: 15
- Views: 27746
Re: Best Italian learning tool
Thank you. I ask this because there are barely any Italian instructors where I live, and the ones that are here charge crazy prices. Thanks for your help.
- 24 Jan 2006, 04:15
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Sabatino
- Replies: 9
- Views: 8068
Re: Sabatino
Look, I just started looking for my information about my family. I don't know all the proper steps and opportunities I can take. I will look into those things, and thanks for your help (which is what I asked, I would like any information that can help, either you guys providing info or showing me ...
- 23 Jan 2006, 20:18
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Sabatino
- Replies: 9
- Views: 8068
Re: Sabatino
mainly I need info past my grandfather. I never really knew much about my family past my grandfather, and know I would like to fill that gap for future family members. I see in your signature that you research in Calabria, which I am told my family comes from.
- 23 Jan 2006, 11:09
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Sabatino
- Replies: 9
- Views: 8068
Re: Sabatino
Oh yeah my grandmother is Margaret Sabatino. She is Ukranian, and I don't know her maiden name 
- 23 Jan 2006, 10:55
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Best Italian learning tool
- Replies: 15
- Views: 27746
Best Italian learning tool
I was wondering if anyone can recommend any material which can be of help in learning Italian.
- 23 Jan 2006, 10:54
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Sabatino
- Replies: 9
- Views: 8068
Sabatino
I have ample material on my family lineage, so I am going to post what I can work with. Any information is appreciated.
My name is Robert Sabatino. My father is a Richard August Sabatino whose brother is a Wayne Sabatino. My father married a June Wilson. My grandfather is August Sabatino. My father ...
My name is Robert Sabatino. My father is a Richard August Sabatino whose brother is a Wayne Sabatino. My father married a June Wilson. My grandfather is August Sabatino. My father ...