Just another follow up to the question about the cemetary. I dug through some of our photos and found one that shows clearly what the inside of the cemetary looked like and I've added it online here: http://www.iscasulloionio.net/gallery/v/Isca-Sullo-Ionio/DSCN0044.jpg.html?g2_navId=xbe0a35d3
One ...
Search found 3 matches
- 28 Jan 2006, 07:33
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Petello, Pitello, etc from Isca Sullo Ionio
- Replies: 24
- Views: 38586
- 27 Jan 2006, 09:32
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Petello, Pitello, etc from Isca Sullo Ionio
- Replies: 24
- Views: 38586
Re: Petello, Pitello, etc from Isca Sullo Ionio
Hello. A few replies to some posts. My grandparents in fact did settle in Shamokin Pennsylvania, where they lived their entire lives and my parents were born. About the Isca cemetary photos. As far as I know, there is just the one major cemetary that is on a hill just outside of town. It's very ...
- 25 Jan 2006, 06:52
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Petello, Pitello, etc from Isca Sullo Ionio
- Replies: 24
- Views: 38586
Re: Petello, Pitello, etc from Isca Sullo Ionio
To anyone interested. My wife & I visted Italy in 2004. My grandparents were born in Isca Sullo Ionio. Varano & Scicchitano family names. We visited Isca on our trip and took some pictures . Here is a link to those photos. http://www.artsmart-online.com/wedding/ ... nio?page=1