Search found 8 matches

by Damiano
15 May 2006, 22:04
Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
Topic: address for the stato civile???
Replies: 3
Views: 5369

address for the stato civile???

hello. :?: I am in search of the address for the stato civile office for Sciacca, Sicilia. Unfortunately this address is very hard for me to find via internet. This office may not yet be having a webpage. I have found many other towns and cities listed, but not Sciacca, which is the one that i need....
by Damiano
19 Apr 2006, 10:56
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Firenze
Replies: 3
Views: 6148

Firenze

I know this is a genealogy forum but does anybody living in Firenze in need of a roomate?? or know of any available apartment/flats?

thankyou
Damiano
by Damiano
19 Apr 2006, 10:53
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Sciacca, Sicilia
Replies: 1
Views: 3075

Sciacca, Sicilia

Hello everyone,

Does anyone know if Sciacca, has its own Stato Civile office??
Or are the records for Sciacca held in a larger nearby city, Agrigento??

If anyone knows the address for the Ufficio di Stato Civile for Sciacca could you please send me. Thankyou

bye Damiano :D
by Damiano
15 Mar 2006, 05:57
Topic: dual citizenship
Replies: 4
Views: 4087

Re: dual citizenship

hello Darlene, I don't know much but I am happy to share what I do know. I am also in the process at obtaining dual citizenship. I have had a few interviews with the italian consulate. from what I know everything that jim Bianco said is exact. Essentially, you must link yourself to your direct ances...
by Damiano
15 Mar 2006, 05:38
Topic: Interrante from Sciacca Sicilia
Replies: 12
Views: 7612

Re: Interrante from Sciacca Sicilia

hello,

thank you all for the suggestions, I did not think to send photo id.
I had only sent the request letter and the reply coupons. I will resend everything, this time with the copied id.
Someone suggestioned to send pluralingual reply coupons, what do you know about that?

Damiano :)
by Damiano
15 Mar 2006, 05:25
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Replies: 5
Views: 8414

Re: Interrante from Sciacca Sicilia

Hello,

yes some of this definately helps, and the other info is just great to know. thank you Trish. :)
D
by Damiano
14 Mar 2006, 00:56
Replies: 12
Views: 7612

Interrante from Sciacca Sicilia

Hey, My Great-grandfather came from Sciacca Sicily. His name is Mario Interrante. He married Guiseppa Coco or Couco. I am trying to acquire birth and marriage certificates for them. Does anyone have any idea where get this info. I sent requests to the Stato Civile and Ufficio de Anagrafe of Agrigent...
by Damiano
14 Mar 2006, 00:56
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Replies: 5
Views: 8414

Interrante from Sciacca Sicilia

Hey, My Great-grandfather came from Sciacca Sicily. His name is Mario Interrante. He married Guiseppa Coco or Couco. I am trying to acquire birth and marriage certificates for them. Does anyone have any idea where get this info. I sent requests to the Stato Civile and Ufficio de Anagrafe of Agrigent...