Search found 7 matches

by tosani
30 Mar 2006, 10:13
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: monacos from abruzzi
Replies: 7
Views: 7348

Re: monacos from abruzzi

vj, thank you, I just got off the phone with my father-in-law, he is so excited, yes, it is his family. He was born in Waltham. Eda was his grandma and Domenico was his uncle. Thanks so much!!!
by tosani
25 Mar 2006, 16:12

Re: monacos from abruzzi

I was told he was from in or around Abruzzi. I will find out wifes name and if possible year of birth. I know he/family had a market in Boston called Monaco market. I also know he had a son named Pete who married a Rose DeElisa(sp?)
by tosani
18 Mar 2006, 11:06

monacos from abruzzi

Looking for informations on Monacos from Abruzzi. My father in law says his grandfathers name was Camillo. They lived in Boston after coming here. Thanks
by tosani
16 Mar 2006, 07:52
Topic: Help w/info on family DiFatta/Zito/Mancuso near Palermo
Replies: 12
Views: 6610

Re: Help w/info on family DiFatta/Zito/Mancuso near Palermo

I will stick with one post, sorry. Thanks for your help
by tosani
16 Mar 2006, 06:25
Topic: looking for zito/petri information
Replies: 10
Views: 9690

Re: looking for zito/petri information

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You! I am in tears. Wildspirit and Suanj you are awesome, I cant wait to share this information with my family and continue research. Thanks again! Tracy Monaco (Zito)
by tosani
15 Mar 2006, 11:00
Topic: looking for zito/petri information
Replies: 10
Views: 9690

looking for zito/petri information

I am trying to collect some info on my grandparents. I know that my great granparents were born in Italy, Zitos in Naples and Petri in Tuscany, or so I've been told. My grandpas family came to Magnolia, Ohio and had a large family (he has 14 siblings). My grandmas family stayed primarily in New York...
by tosani
15 Mar 2006, 10:36
Topic: Help w/info on family DiFatta/Zito/Mancuso near Palermo
Replies: 12
Views: 6610

Re: Help w/info on family DiFatta/Zito/Mancuso near Palermo

I am trying to find more information on my grandfathers family. Last name, Zito, his first name was Donald. His fathers name was Prosper and I have been told they were from Naples. I know that my grandpa and his siblings were born in Magnolia, OH, but I believe his parents were born in Italy.