Search found 7 matches

by white244
27 May 2008, 01:24
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Cariati (Acri, Riccio, Ferrari, Longobucco, Iozzi, Cariglina
Replies: 3
Views: 5546

Re: Cariati (Acri, Riccio, Ferrari, Longobucco, Iozzi, Carig

HA HA!! Well looks like information about Cariati is going to be more difficult than I thought.
by white244
26 May 2008, 17:12
Topic: Cariati (Acri, Riccio, Ferrari, Longobucco, Iozzi, Cariglina
Replies: 3
Views: 5546

Cariati (Acri, Riccio, Ferrari, Longobucco, Iozzi, Cariglina

I am going to Salt Lake this week to lok up the civil records for Cariati. My wifes mother (Virginia Pompea Acri Iozzi) traveled from Cariati to Buenos Aires in 1949 when she was 3. Her mothers name was Elisabetta Iozzi Cariglina and her fathers name was Jose Santo Acri Ferrari. I am looking for any...
by white244
26 May 2008, 04:16
Topic: Iozzi Surname Search
Replies: 7
Views: 6446

Re: Iozzi Surname Search

The more I look at that the more I think that Cataldo Cariglina has to be at least the brother of Laura. Cariati is a very small town and was much smaller then. I am not jumping the gun.. just hoping
by white244
26 May 2008, 04:07

Looks really good but the dates don't match it seems like. Cataldo Iozzi (Born: about 1894) married Laura Cariglina. My wifes grandmother Elizabetta Iozzi Cariglina was born in Cariati, Italy in 1920 and died in Argentina in 2003. Any thoughts?
by white244
26 May 2008, 02:25

Hi! I'm back, I cannot find anything on the internet about the Iozzi surname. No one has anything posted that I can find. I am going to write those that live in Cariati and get the birth records as well. Any other places I can look on the internet without having to go into the real nitty gritty? Tha...
by white244
30 May 2006, 07:39
Topic: Acri Riccio
Replies: 4
Views: 5252

Acri Riccio

I am looking for the line of Giuseppe Saverio Acri Riccio born April 27, 1875 in Cariati, Cosenza, Italy and I think died on Sep 24, 1918. I only have the names of his parents which were Francesco Acri and Serafina Riccio. If anyone has any information that may be even remotely pertinent please cont...
by white244
30 May 2006, 07:35

Iozzi Surname Search

I am looking for a ancestors of Elizabetta Iozzi Cariglina. She was born 8-7-1920 in Cariati, Cosenza, Italy. the information I have on her parents is limited but I have her father being Cataldo Iozzi, born about 1894 in Cariati, Cosenza, Italy, and married 1919 in Cariati to Laura Cariglina who was...