I have the Bojalad family that came from Syria. I am sure they are from Lebanon. They came between 1894-1910 to Pennsylvania First they mad a stop in Olean New York but settled in Clearfield Co., PA
Would love to know if this name is a name dirived from another name. I looked up a ship list of ...
Search found 2 matches
- 14 Jan 2008, 15:34
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Bojalad
- Replies: 1
- Views: 4592
- 14 Jan 2008, 15:30
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Benigni
- Replies: 8
- Views: 9908
Benigni
I am trying to find out why there are Benigni familie's that are italian that live in Austria. hey obviously are Italian, and they came to the USA around late 1880's into the Pennsylvania are.
Anyone have an insight of this family and the reason they lived in Austria.........I don't know too much ...
Anyone have an insight of this family and the reason they lived in Austria.........I don't know too much ...