Thank you Maria and VaDeb! That was very kind of you to help.
And, you confirmed my suspicions. I was hoping that was the grandparent's names. And, I had the month right but not the number.
Hi. I'm having trouble understanding a birth record in Italian. I would appreciate it if someone could take a look at it for me.
I tried uploading it but it says it's too big. So, I put it on my website. It started on the bottome of one page and continued onto the top of the next.
Why is it difficult for most persons to read a Latin document? You may think that it is because they never studied Latin in school. The real answer is that some of the words appear unfamiliar to you. On the positive side, you probably already know enough Latin words to pick out a few of them in a d...