Search found 5 matches

by shazam989
17 Jan 2010, 22:28
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Pacella - Muro Lucano, Potenza; Basilicata
Replies: 16
Views: 14650

Re: Pacella - Muro Lucano, Potenza; Basilicata

Is anyone familiar with the surname Pignataro coming from the Muro Lucano area?

Thank you
by shazam989
01 Aug 2006, 02:50
Topic: Pignataro/Guarino/Dattale/Ambrosena and Pace/Molinari/Cicci
Replies: 27
Views: 20289

Re: Pignataro/Guarino/Dattale/Ambrosena and Pace/Molinari/Ci

Yes thank you that would be my great grandfather Ernesto. He was married to Maria Santa Maria and they had Carmella which looks to be listed as Carnel and Stephen and Vito (my grandfather). Most of the information should be found in New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut, possibly Massachusetts becau...
by shazam989
01 Aug 2006, 00:28

No I do not have all US records. This is information that has been passed on from family members. I am searching for ways to validate this information for one thing and also hoping to connect with someone also researching these same lines. I am also lookign for ways and possibly some help in researc...
by shazam989
30 Jul 2006, 10:26

Sorry about not being specific. But here is the information I have already. My great grandfather Ernesto Pignataro immigrated to US in about 1914 or so from Muro Lucano or Bella, Potenza province in Basilicata Italy. He married Maria Santa Maria who also immigrated from the same area. Ernesto was on...
by shazam989
29 Jul 2006, 23:50

Pignataro/Guarino/Dattale/Ambrosena and Pace/Molinari/Cicci

I am seeking information about my family history. Anyone have any information about the Pignataro/Santamaria Pignataro/Dattale Dattale/Ambrosena Santamaria/Guarino or Santamaria/Panebianco families From the Potenza and Albano di Lucania, areas of Basilicata? as well as Pace/Molinari and Cicci famili...