Search found 7 matches

by dlradell
26 Sep 2006, 17:25
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: researching Rich (Riccetelli) and Testa surnames
Replies: 44
Views: 63101

Re: researching Rich (Riccetelli) and Testa surnames

Thank you to everyone who has helped. This is by far the best message board I have found for genealogy.

Again, Thanks to everyone.

Denise
by dlradell
20 Sep 2006, 16:57
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: researching Rich (Riccetelli) and Testa surnames
Replies: 44
Views: 63101

Re: researching Rich (Riccetelli) and Testa surnames

I found out about Peter last night.

Clara and Peter have the same mother and John & Mollie are 1/2 siblings to Clara and Peter.

All I know about Peter is that he died of meningitis while in the Navy.

Thanks
Denise



Clara's & Peter's mother is Teresa?
Who is John's & Mollie's mother?

I will ...
by dlradell
20 Sep 2006, 05:56
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: researching Rich (Riccetelli) and Testa surnames
Replies: 44
Views: 63101

Re: researching Rich (Riccetelli) and Testa surnames

I found out about Peter last night.

Clara and Peter have the same mother and John & Mollie are 1/2 siblings to Clara and Peter.

All I know about Peter is that he died of meningitis while in the Navy.

Thanks
Denise
by dlradell
20 Sep 2006, 04:09
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: researching Rich (Riccetelli) and Testa surnames
Replies: 44
Views: 63101

Re: researching Rich (Riccetelli) and Testa surnames

My husband's father's family came to US from Italy around 1902. I have received very limited information on this line of the family. I know the following:

Pasquale Rich dob: 5/25/1886 in Auduni
immigrated to US around 1902
married to Teresa Testa??? dob 1887 died before 1921
children: Clara dob ...
by dlradell
19 Sep 2006, 19:02
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: researching Rich (Riccetelli) and Testa surnames
Replies: 44
Views: 63101

Re: researching Rich (Riccetelli) and Testa surnames

Thank you all for your help. I have searched the Ellis Island database for a long time and never came up with this.

Denise
by dlradell
18 Sep 2006, 23:53
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: researching Rich (Riccetelli) and Testa surnames
Replies: 44
Views: 63101

Re: researching Rich (Riccetelli) and Testa surnames

The only census I can find Pasquale on is 1930 with Mollie and John listed as children but no wife. I have also located his daughter Clara (my husband's grandmother) on the 1930 census living at a school named Home of the Good Shepard in Hartford, CT.

I found a Pasquale Riccetelli on the Roma ship ...
by dlradell
18 Sep 2006, 22:24
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: researching Rich (Riccetelli) and Testa surnames
Replies: 44
Views: 63101

researching Rich (Riccetelli) and Testa surnames

My husband's father's family came to US from Italy around 1902. I have received very limited information on this line of the family. I know the following:

Pasquale Rich dob: 5/25/1886 in Auduni
immigrated to US around 1902
married to Teresa Testa??? dob 1887 died before 1921
children: Clara dob ...