Search found 44 matches
- 10 Dec 2006, 03:30
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: mircrofilm translations
- Replies: 12
- Views: 11187
Re: mircrofilm translations
Debbie that's perfect, it's exactly what I was looking for. Thank you so much. Now if I can figure out the handwriting I'm all set.

- 09 Dec 2006, 22:39
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: mircrofilm translations
- Replies: 12
- Views: 11187
Re: mircrofilm translations
Thanks for the translation / language link. It will help. I printed it and have translated alot of the format, but not all. And the handwriting is horrible to try to read. Is the name listed on the side the name of the child being registered?
- 09 Dec 2006, 22:33
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: mircrofilm translations
- Replies: 12
- Views: 11187
Re: mircrofilm translations
Thanks guys. I'm going to do my best to duplicate it here and maybe some one can help me decipher:
L'anno millenovecentocinque, addi ________ di ________ a ore ____ meridiane ________ a minuti ________, nella Cass Comunale.
Avanti di mo ...
L'anno millenovecentocinque, addi ________ di ________ a ore ____ meridiane ________ a minuti ________, nella Cass Comunale.
Avanti di mo ...
- 09 Dec 2006, 21:09
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: mircrofilm translations
- Replies: 12
- Views: 11187
mircrofilm translations
Hi everyone. I finally got my film from Utah and could only spend about 2 hours looking at it before they closed up shop on me. However I did copy anything that had my family last name on it, just to get started and familiar with what I'm looking at. What I have is titled:
Commune di Caserta
Anno ...
Commune di Caserta
Anno ...
- 06 Dec 2006, 18:47
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: DeLucia search
- Replies: 43
- Views: 27426
Re: DeLucia search
You guys have established for me that Mari Farina was the sister of my ggrandmother's second husband, Vincenzo Farina. She married Angelo Magliocca and had Domenica (Minnie) Magliocca who married Salvator Delucia and then had Angelo Delucia. whew!! That's as far as I need to go with this.
The only ...
The only ...
- 06 Dec 2006, 13:56
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: DeLucia search
- Replies: 43
- Views: 27426
Re: DeLucia search
I've said it before, I'll say it again, you guys just amaze me.
- 06 Dec 2006, 12:58
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: DeLucia search
- Replies: 43
- Views: 27426
Re: DeLucia search
I've been using Family Tree Maker which I just love. I'm printing everything, including all emails with the family. Things that are kind of speculative I'm still printing but not yet loading into the software.
I think I got kind of lost on this issue because there's a whole extra generation I ...
I think I got kind of lost on this issue because there's a whole extra generation I ...
- 06 Dec 2006, 07:15
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: DeLucia search
- Replies: 43
- Views: 27426
Re: DeLucia search
I think you hit the jackpot with Minnie. I was told these people are all from my ggrandmothers sisters. But the maiden name Farina is my ggrandmother's 2nd husband, Vincenzo (James) Farina(o). They are on the 1930 census right above the DeLucias and grew up together.
And Angelo DeLucia (5 on the ...
And Angelo DeLucia (5 on the ...
- 06 Dec 2006, 01:13
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: DeLucia search
- Replies: 43
- Views: 27426
Re: DeLucia search
Is Salvator's wife Carla or the name below that? Rosie/ Rosario? If it's Rose that makes sense because 'supposedly' that's the first name of one of my ggrandmothers sisters. Rose and Christina. But these names are from a very shaky personal memory of a very old man.
My ggrandmother Maria's father ...
My ggrandmother Maria's father ...
- 06 Dec 2006, 01:04
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: DeLucia search
- Replies: 43
- Views: 27426
Re: DeLucia search
Piscitelli? Oh, I see, father's surmane DeLucia.
- 06 Dec 2006, 01:02
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: DeLucia search
- Replies: 43
- Views: 27426
Re: DeLucia search
Yes, I'd love to see / print the manifest.
Can you think of any way to find Salvators wife Minnie's maiden name? Or if her father is Pasqual Russo (or Rossi)? I think she is the sister of my great grandmother, Maria Russo (or Rossi), but until I get the film from LDS I really don't know.
Any tips ...
Can you think of any way to find Salvators wife Minnie's maiden name? Or if her father is Pasqual Russo (or Rossi)? I think she is the sister of my great grandmother, Maria Russo (or Rossi), but until I get the film from LDS I really don't know.
Any tips ...
- 05 Dec 2006, 18:20
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: DeLucia search
- Replies: 43
- Views: 27426
Re: DeLucia search
Thank you.
- 04 Dec 2006, 03:00
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: DeLucia search
- Replies: 43
- Views: 27426
Re: DeLucia search
Holy crap Lisa, how do you do that? It's like a magic trick. OK, I know it's experience and knowledge and hard work, but dang. I'm not being very articulate, I'm just in awe. And yes, if you know how to find info on James and Mary that would be great.
I'm trying to establish if Salvator and Thomas ...
I'm trying to establish if Salvator and Thomas ...
- 03 Dec 2006, 03:00
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: DeLucia search
- Replies: 43
- Views: 27426
Re: DeLucia search
Thank you so much Wldspirit. I never heard of Heritage Quest but just went and checked it out. I've only been researching my family for a short time so this is all very new to me. I really appreciate you 'more experienced' helping out us newbies.
If there's anything else you can gleen about the ...
If there's anything else you can gleen about the ...
- 03 Dec 2006, 01:00
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: DeLucia search
- Replies: 43
- Views: 27426
Re: DeLucia search
Thanks. How did you get the whole page? If I search by name I can't even get the people listed on the bottom.
Now all I have to do is find their manifests and verify they're the 'right' DeLucias.
Simone
Now all I have to do is find their manifests and verify they're the 'right' DeLucias.
Simone