Search found 4 matches
- 14 Dec 2006, 19:28
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Callegari - Ghiglieri genealogy
- Replies: 25
- Views: 34962
Re: Callegari - Ghiglieri genealogy
Is there any place where I can search for people that left Italy from Genova port, with destination info? Like list of passengers... I would like to check if I can find any info starting from the departure dates...
- 13 Dec 2006, 20:09
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Callegari - Ghiglieri genealogy
- Replies: 25
- Views: 34962
Re: Callegari - Ghiglieri genealogy
Thanks for the hints.
A pair of questions...
1) Is "Anunciada" the correct spelling for an italian woman? Or probably "Annunciata" o "Annunciada"?
2) I have the "suspicion" that they came from Cormuneglia, La Spezia. What do you suggest to go deep inside this?
Thanks,
Claudia
A pair of questions...
1) Is "Anunciada" the correct spelling for an italian woman? Or probably "Annunciata" o "Annunciada"?
2) I have the "suspicion" that they came from Cormuneglia, La Spezia. What do you suggest to go deep inside this?
Thanks,
Claudia
- 13 Dec 2006, 18:19
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: RED SHIRTS to Argentina: de MORO, GHILIERI, MADER ...
- Replies: 14
- Views: 16610
Re: RED SHIRTS to Argentina: de MORO, GHILIERI, MADER ...
Hi all,
I'm trying to discover my own "family forest". I'm looking information about my ancestors: "Antonio Callegari" and "Anunciada -or Annunciata- Ghiglieri", both italians but don't know the place of birth.
Antonio was born in Italy near 1844. Anunciada was born in Italy near 1847-1848.
They ...
I'm trying to discover my own "family forest". I'm looking information about my ancestors: "Antonio Callegari" and "Anunciada -or Annunciata- Ghiglieri", both italians but don't know the place of birth.
Antonio was born in Italy near 1844. Anunciada was born in Italy near 1847-1848.
They ...
- 13 Dec 2006, 18:16
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Callegari - Ghiglieri genealogy
- Replies: 25
- Views: 34962
Callegari - Ghiglieri genealogy
Hi all,
I'm trying to discover my own "family forest". I'm looking information about my ancestors: "Antonio Callegari" and "Anunciada -or Annunciata- Ghiglieri", both italians but don't know the place of birth.
Antonio was born in Italy near 1844. Anunciada was born in Italy near 1847-1848.
They ...
I'm trying to discover my own "family forest". I'm looking information about my ancestors: "Antonio Callegari" and "Anunciada -or Annunciata- Ghiglieri", both italians but don't know the place of birth.
Antonio was born in Italy near 1844. Anunciada was born in Italy near 1847-1848.
They ...