Search found 9 matches

by Shaggydoll
11 Jan 2008, 20:01
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Access to online France birth certificates?
Replies: 8
Views: 7415

Re: Access to online France birth certificates?

Can any family members of Congi or Cavaliere descent contact me for geneology research (family tree)? Thank you in advance.
by Shaggydoll
11 Jan 2008, 20:00
Topic: Access to online France birth certificates?
Replies: 8
Views: 7415

Access to online France birth certificates?

Does anyone have a website that can where one can access birth records in Amneville France?
by Shaggydoll
08 May 2007, 16:00
Topic: Geneology of Family History
Replies: 0
Views: 2044

Geneology of Family History

Ciao........I che ricerca storia della famiglia di Cavaliere e della famiglia di Congi
by Shaggydoll
08 May 2007, 14:20
Topic: CAVALIERE history
Views: 1994

CAVALIERE history

Hello......I am researching family history. Please feel free to email me at housewifeblues41@yahoo.com if you know of this family from Italy. Giuseppina Cavaliere married Francesco Benito Congi. They came from San Giovann in Fiore. I am researching both families. The family moved to Canada with thei...
by Shaggydoll
28 Mar 2007, 16:18
Topic: Family> Congi and Cavaliere
Views: 1823

Family> Congi and Cavaliere

I'll be very honest with this forum. I know very little of both sides of these families as I am English. I am told very little of their family backround and I have a right to know the history of both. My children also have a right to know. So whatever secrets are being kept hidden......its time to r...
by Shaggydoll
28 Mar 2007, 15:58
Topic: History of Both Caveliere and Congi
Views: 2339

History of Both Caveliere and Congi

I believe the husband and wife came to Canada in and around 1972 with their 4 children. I married into this family and know very little of their history. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.
by Shaggydoll
28 Mar 2007, 15:45
Topic: Cavaliere
Views: 2936

Cavaliere

If any who speaks english and know of the family Caveliere from Palermo, Sangiovanni, San Fieore or Calabria please contact me to discuss family history.
by Shaggydoll
28 Mar 2007, 15:43
Topic: Congi Family History
Views: 2201

Congi Family History

The family I am referring to come from Palermo, Calabria, Sangiovanni and SanFiore. If anyone know of any family memebers from these areas I would like to discuss family history with them if they know any English.
by Shaggydoll
03 Jan 2007, 16:08
Topic: Congi Surname
Replies: 1
Views: 3363

Congi Surname

Hello........I am seeking information on the Congi surname. I know relatives live in Calabria and San Fiore. My husband was only 9 when his parents Benito and Gueseppina Congi moved to Canada. I know his fathers brothers still live in Italy and would like to talk to any of them via email to learn mo...