Search found 3 matches

by norb
12 Feb 2007, 20:22
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: How can I find an email address for a relative in Bari?
Replies: 7
Views: 6329

Re: How can I find an email address for a relative in Bari?

Hi...Thanks for reply....Before I download ICQ can you tell me why it would be the best?
by norb
12 Feb 2007, 05:56
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Limongelli In Bari Italy
Replies: 2
Views: 3579

Limongelli In Bari Italy

I am looking for information on Limongelli family in Bari.My grandmothers sister married a Limongelli.They had a son who became a doctor.My grandmothers maiden name was Rosa Longo.I looked up the return address on the old letters,Via Mimmi Cardinale Marcello, and there is a Limongelli still living ...
by norb
12 Feb 2007, 05:42
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: How can I find an email address for a relative in Bari?
Replies: 7
Views: 6329

How can I find an email address for a relative in Bari?

I have the name and address of a relative in Bari,Italy.Is there a way to do an e-mail search to see if they have one?