Search found 6 matches

by jsavini
19 Apr 2007, 05:26
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: looking for Savini
Replies: 15
Views: 8470

Re: looking for Savini

sorry havent been on in a while. but yes, that's the family. catherine is my great grandmother, alexander is my great grandfather. charles is my grandfather and anna is my grandmother. the other anna is my great aunt. alexander was in world war I and charles was in world warII. i think i my have fou...
by jsavini
02 Apr 2007, 16:44

the immigrant ancestor was alexander savini, his wife was catherine (we can't find the correct spelling for her maiden name)he met her once he came to america, he came over with 2 brothers. they came over to ellis island and then moved all around. i have no documentation. i know the end of his life,...
by jsavini
02 Apr 2007, 08:38

it might be abruzzo, i can't seem to find much, i'm new to all this and i don't speak italian, so it seems to be harder. all the sites i've seen so far that are in english want some outragous price for membership.
by jsavini
02 Apr 2007, 07:50

i think i have the spelling for the town wrong. my grandfather said it was abrutso, but he won't say much more about it.
by jsavini
02 Apr 2007, 06:56

looking for Savini

i'm looking for current savini's that are still in italy, there was a family fight about 50 years ago between my grandfather here in america and the savini's still in italy. all information seems to be lost, if anyone can help me, please let me know
by jsavini
02 Apr 2007, 06:33
Topic: Family-Immigration-Help-New Informations
Replies: 110
Views: 88735

Re: Family-Immigration-Help-New Informations

could this be a joseph savini, brother of alexander savini?