I'm sorry...correction my fathers side is related to the gismondi family. My mothers side is from Abruzzo.
Sincerely,
Daniele Panacci
Search found 2 matches
- 04 Apr 2007, 10:03
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Polsinelli,La Rocca,Lombardozzi and Tuzi from Sora.
- Replies: 44
- Views: 63321
- 04 Apr 2007, 10:02
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Polsinelli,La Rocca,Lombardozzi and Tuzi from Sora.
- Replies: 44
- Views: 63321
Re: Polsinelli,La Rocca,Lombardozzi and Tuzi from Sora.
Hi,
I have connection to the gismondi family. My mothers side is mainly related to the gismondis. Her surname is valentini. My mother, Antonietta Valentini married Vincenzo Panacci. I would like to learn a lot more about the Panacci, Valentini, and Gismondi families.
Sincerely,
Daniele Panacci
P.S ...
I have connection to the gismondi family. My mothers side is mainly related to the gismondis. Her surname is valentini. My mother, Antonietta Valentini married Vincenzo Panacci. I would like to learn a lot more about the Panacci, Valentini, and Gismondi families.
Sincerely,
Daniele Panacci
P.S ...