Search found 4 matches

by Merano
23 May 2007, 07:49
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Demarco (Crolla UK/Scotland)
Replies: 25
Views: 37589

Re: Demarco (Crolla UK/Scotland)

Thanks merjones - what else can I say. The info you've found looks great and gives us loads to work with. Ti ringrazio.
by Merano
21 May 2007, 20:16

Re: Demarco (Crolla UK/Scotland)

Thanks for replying to me. merjones - thanks for that info. Emmy - I have heard of the Crolla delicatessan family you mention, but we don't think there is a connection, as we've seen that particular family tree on another website. Yes, they were from Picinisco area! I think we need to keep digging! ...
by Merano
17 May 2007, 17:08

Demarco (Crolla UK/Scotland)

We're doing our family history and have discovered this interesting forum. We are interested in a particular Crolla family (even though there are lots of them!), We'd like to find info regarding Maria Carmella Crolla, born in London 1877, and whose parents names were Antonio Crolla and Antonia Chuic...
by Merano
17 May 2007, 16:52
Topic: DiMarco, Casale near Picinisco.
Replies: 12
Views: 22400

Re: DiMarco, Casale near Picinisco.

We're doing our family history and have discovered this interesting forum. We are interested in a particular Crolla family (even though there are lots of them!), We'd like to find info regarding Maria Carmella Crolla, born in London 1877, and whose parents names were Antonio Crolla and Antonia Chuic...