Search found 9 matches

by eternalgreetings
08 Nov 2008, 20:06
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Searching Ancestry--Maglie, Provincia di Lecce
Replies: 4
Views: 3526

Re: Searching Ancestry--Maglie, Provincia di Lecce

Thank you Peter Timber and Wldspirit for your help. I will follow up on your suggestions. :-)
by eternalgreetings
08 Nov 2008, 19:41
Topic: Searching Ancestry--Maglie, Provincia di Lecce
Replies: 4
Views: 3526

Searching Ancestry--Maglie, Provincia di Lecce

I would love to find the missing links: my maternal grandmother’s real name and name of her father. My great-grandmother (nee Luisa Maria Borgia in Maglie, Provincia di Lecce, Puglia, Italia) fled from her very violent husband and arrived in the USA with her daughter and her mother in October 1913...
by eternalgreetings
06 Nov 2008, 21:27
Topic: Bochicchio
Replies: 24
Views: 31483

Re: Bochicchio

Antonio, I found a record for Antonio Bochicchio. The names in the family were: Antonio 60, and his wife Margaret Bochicchio 57, and Mary Bochicchio 23, Angelina Bochicchio 20, Joseph Bochicchio 18, Antoniette Bochicchio 16, and Nichols Bochicchio 13. I copied the information below. 1920 United Stat...
by eternalgreetings
06 Nov 2008, 20:38

Hello again, Antonio43, I studied the immigration record to see other words written and I am quite certain the word after wife is the name "Filomena" and the town "Acerenza" although it looks as though it is spelled with 2 "c", like "Accerenza". I looked in th...
by eternalgreetings
06 Nov 2008, 20:00

Antonio43, you are welcome. The immigration passenger record has a section where it asks for the immigrant's nearest relative in the country from where the immigrant came. Salvatore Bochicchio's record shows "wife". There are two other words that aren't clear because of the very fancy writ...
by eternalgreetings
06 Nov 2008, 15:53

Dear Antonio43, There are a few important details I do have regarding my Step Great-Grandfather, Salvatore Bochicchio. According to his U.S. Social Security records, his birthdate was 17 July 1886. Also, I found an immigration record for a Salvatore Bochiccio, approximately 27 years of age, from Ace...
by eternalgreetings
06 Nov 2008, 15:27

Hello Antonio43, From my searches of Salvatore Bochicchio on Ancestry.com, I found there are several men who came to the U.S. from that part of Italy. Unfortunately, I don't have details regarding immigration and family in Italy for the man who was my Step Great-Grandfather, except that when he came...
by eternalgreetings
15 Oct 2008, 02:11

Hello Antonio43, Are you a Bochicchio? Are we related? Salvatore Bochicchio was my Step-Great Grandfather who married my Great Grandmother Luisa Borgia in the United States. What information do you have about Salvatore Bochicchio before he left Italy? Do you know anything about his family in Italy? ...
by eternalgreetings
12 Jun 2007, 01:37

antonio43 wrote:Grazie Suanj.
Here's there qualcuno che mi posso aiutare con ancestry.com(Maybe more inforamtions about htis this bochicchio and new SAVINO Vincenzo (census for exemple)?))
Antonio43, I know information on Salvatore Bochicchio who came to America 1914 from Acerenza. Are you still interested?