Search found 6 matches
- 11 Aug 2007, 17:06
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Jus Sanguinis / Sicilian great-grandfather
- Replies: 6
- Views: 9763
Re: Jus Sanguinis / Sicilian great-grandfather
again, thanks everyone.
- 11 Aug 2007, 17:05
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Has anyone actually received citizenship thru jus sanguinis?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 9873
Re: Has anyone actually received citizenship thru jus sangui
thanks again mler! that's great information.
- 11 Aug 2007, 16:09
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Jus Sanguinis / Sicilian great-grandfather
- Replies: 6
- Views: 9763
Re: Jus Sanguinis / Sicilian great-grandfather
thanks for your input!
before i start gathering documents, would any of you suggest meeting with the italian consulate (i live in new york city, so it's just down the street) or a lawyer? or should i just jump in to paper-gathering?
i must say that i have no idea how i will gather my great ...
before i start gathering documents, would any of you suggest meeting with the italian consulate (i live in new york city, so it's just down the street) or a lawyer? or should i just jump in to paper-gathering?
i must say that i have no idea how i will gather my great ...
- 11 Aug 2007, 15:59
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Has anyone actually received citizenship thru jus sanguinis?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 9873
Re: Has anyone actually received citizenship thru jus sangui
thanks mler.
let me apologize beforehand if i seem stubborn here. (i know i'm only a newbie! :) it seems that, at least at the surface, i do qualify for italian citizenship via jus sanguinis. i hope you all can empathize with me as i try to discern if all of this work and money will really pan out ...
let me apologize beforehand if i seem stubborn here. (i know i'm only a newbie! :) it seems that, at least at the surface, i do qualify for italian citizenship via jus sanguinis. i hope you all can empathize with me as i try to discern if all of this work and money will really pan out ...
- 11 Aug 2007, 03:19
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Has anyone actually received citizenship thru jus sanguinis?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 9873
Has anyone actually received citizenship thru jus sanguinis?
I've been looking through the forum and I hadn't found any posts from members that explicitly say they've received dual citizenship from Italy through jus sanguinis?
Are you out there? Can you tell you story about how it went?
Thanks! (And sorry if I've just missed the right posts!)
Are you out there? Can you tell you story about how it went?
Thanks! (And sorry if I've just missed the right posts!)
- 11 Aug 2007, 03:14
- Forum: Emigration, Immigration, Naturalization and Italian citizenship
- Topic: Jus Sanguinis / Sicilian great-grandfather
- Replies: 6
- Views: 9763
Jus Sanguinis / Sicilian great-grandfather
Hello,
I've recently found out that I may have a claim to Italian citizenship through jus sanguinis, and while I'm looking into it, I have a couple questions:
I think I have the basic requirements, as I understand them, but do they sound consistent with Jus Sanguinis so far?
- My great ...
I've recently found out that I may have a claim to Italian citizenship through jus sanguinis, and while I'm looking into it, I have a couple questions:
I think I have the basic requirements, as I understand them, but do they sound consistent with Jus Sanguinis so far?
- My great ...