Can anyone please help me out here. I thought this would be a simple translation.
I tried to translate on line and I found the word specchio for mirror.
can anyone confirm that this is the word I am looking for
Search found 2 matches
- 12 Sep 2007, 18:32
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation/Pronunciation
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4522
- 12 Sep 2007, 15:46
- Forum: Italian language, handwriting , script & translations
- Topic: Translation/Pronunciation
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4522
Translation/Pronunciation
Please translate the words:
Mirror and Image for me and also the pronunciation
I inted to use these words as names for two twin kitty's that we are adopting. One will have the name Mirror and the other will be Image...but in Italian.
Thank you
Mirror and Image for me and also the pronunciation
I inted to use these words as names for two twin kitty's that we are adopting. One will have the name Mirror and the other will be Image...but in Italian.
Thank you