I replied to an old post about the Marincich family...then I found this one.
I am related to both Marincich and Martinelli family and my father has lots of family info.
I believe your grandmother is Jean (Marincich/Martinelli) Genova, and your mother is Helena. Correct?
My great-grandmother was ...
Search found 2 matches
- 19 Oct 2007, 20:20
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Can you help me find my Martinelli's ?
- Replies: 66
- Views: 63407
- 19 Oct 2007, 20:15
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Does anyone know a Marincich or Knaflec?
- Replies: 29
- Views: 19844
Re: Does anyone know a Marincich or Knaflec?
I am related to both Marincich and Martinelli families.
If I am correct, your grandmother is Jean (Marincich/Martinelli) Genova, and your mother is Helena Gonzales.
Correct?
Jean Genova is my great-grandmother's sister. My great grandmother is Frances (Marincich/Novak) Masciotra.
If I am correct, your grandmother is Jean (Marincich/Martinelli) Genova, and your mother is Helena Gonzales.
Correct?
Jean Genova is my great-grandmother's sister. My great grandmother is Frances (Marincich/Novak) Masciotra.