Thanks to all I hope to now find out if my Uncle John Borrelli was somehow related to the Borrelli families in Port Vue and Glassport, Pennsylvania. I wil be trying the Mormon Church library when I get time.
Anthony Patrizio
Search found 2 matches
- 02 Feb 2008, 01:54
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Borrelli family in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
- Replies: 5
- Views: 6685
- 18 Jan 2008, 23:33
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Borrelli family in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
- Replies: 5
- Views: 6685
Borrelli family in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
I am trying to find information On a John Borrelli who was married to my aunt Santella Patrizio. He passed away in the 1970s. I tried to go through the Catholic Diocese of Pittsburgh, however, they have this rule about someone being deceased for so long before research records are opened.
Have you ...
Have you ...