Hello Again,
Thanks for the info about why the e-mail address shows up with spaces. Also, the Webpages are still in the beginning stages, I am gathering all of the info that I have been receiving and still getting everything together. That is why the Pages are not up and running yet. I want to make ...
Search found 14 matches
- 02 Mar 2008, 08:52
- Forum: Italian History & Culture
- Topic: ITALIAN FESTIVALS AND ITALIAN TRADITIONS & FOLKLORE
- Replies: 6
- Views: 14422
- 06 Feb 2008, 09:53
- Forum: Italian History & Culture
- Topic: ITALIAN FESTIVALS AND ITALIAN TRADITIONS & FOLKLORE
- Replies: 6
- Views: 14422
ITALIAN FESTIVALS AND ITALIAN TRADITIONS & FOLKLORE
Hello Again Friends,
I recently registered 2 Webpages; italianamericantraditions.com and italianamericanfestivals.com. If anyone would like to contribute any memories of Italian Traditions that they remember or practice today please send an e-mail with your memories to:
nursino ...
I recently registered 2 Webpages; italianamericantraditions.com and italianamericanfestivals.com. If anyone would like to contribute any memories of Italian Traditions that they remember or practice today please send an e-mail with your memories to:
nursino ...
- 19 Jan 2008, 05:36
- Forum: Italian History & Culture
- Topic: ITALIAN AMERICAN TRADITIONS WEB PAGE
- Replies: 8
- Views: 15057
Re: ITALIAN AMERICAN TRADITIONS WEB PAGE E-MAIL ADDRESS
Hello Again,
Sory for any confusion with my e-mail address. For some reason even though I have typed it without any spaces, when the message is posted it shows spaces between : nursino and @ and between @ and italianamericantraditions.com. I tried to edit it and it still comes up the same way ...
Sory for any confusion with my e-mail address. For some reason even though I have typed it without any spaces, when the message is posted it shows spaces between : nursino and @ and between @ and italianamericantraditions.com. I tried to edit it and it still comes up the same way ...
- 19 Jan 2008, 05:27
- Forum: Italian History & Culture
- Topic: ITALIAN AMERICAN TRADITIONS WEB PAGE
- Replies: 8
- Views: 15057
Re: ITALIAN AMERICAN TRADITIONS WEB PAGE
Hi,
Thanks for your Well Wishes, I will definitely keep in touch to let everyone know how things are going.
Thanks Again!!
Thanks for your Well Wishes, I will definitely keep in touch to let everyone know how things are going.
Thanks Again!!
- 18 Jan 2008, 08:54
- Forum: Italian History & Culture
- Topic: ITALIAN AMERICAN TRADITIONS WEB PAGE
- Replies: 8
- Views: 15057
ITALIAN AMERICAN TRADITIONS WEB PAGE
Hello Friends,
I have just Registered a New Web Page which will include anything and everything about Italian and Italian American Traditions and Folklore. I am just now starting to construct the Web Page so it is only in it's early stages. I have started by putting together information from my Own ...
I have just Registered a New Web Page which will include anything and everything about Italian and Italian American Traditions and Folklore. I am just now starting to construct the Web Page so it is only in it's early stages. I have started by putting together information from my Own ...
- 26 Nov 2007, 09:26
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: TERRAZZANO & MONZO in SESSA CILENTO (SALERNO)
- Replies: 26
- Views: 29547
Re: TERRAZZANO & MONZO in SESSA CILENTO (SALERNO)
Hi Trish,
That's a coincidence! I'm from 11th and Mercy St. I wonder if there are many others from South Philly in the Group. I'm sure that we must have crossed paths back in Broomal. I was there many, many days back then.
OK Trish, Thanks Again and I will definitely let you know when I write and ...
That's a coincidence! I'm from 11th and Mercy St. I wonder if there are many others from South Philly in the Group. I'm sure that we must have crossed paths back in Broomal. I was there many, many days back then.
OK Trish, Thanks Again and I will definitely let you know when I write and ...
- 25 Nov 2007, 09:30
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: TERRAZZANO & MONZO in SESSA CILENTO (SALERNO)
- Replies: 26
- Views: 29547
Re: TERRAZZANO & MONZO in SESSA CILENTO (SALERNO)
Hi Michelle,
Thanks for your reply. I have not come across your Surnames in my Research but if I ever do I will make sure to get in touch. At this point I know that I will have to start with the Letter writing. Thanks for your offer to look up my Names also. If I do not get any results before then ...
Thanks for your reply. I have not come across your Surnames in my Research but if I ever do I will make sure to get in touch. At this point I know that I will have to start with the Letter writing. Thanks for your offer to look up my Names also. If I do not get any results before then ...
- 25 Nov 2007, 09:21
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: TERRAZZANO & MONZO in SESSA CILENTO (SALERNO)
- Replies: 26
- Views: 29547
Re: TERRAZZANO & MONZO in SESSA CILENTO (SALERNO)
Hi Trish,
Thanks for your reply. I'm in South Philly!
I have been hoping for this Town to be Microfilmed for years and I recently checked at the FHC Site to see if any filming was done yet. Actually, I have been performing Research on and off both Professionally and for Myself since 1984. I just ...
Thanks for your reply. I'm in South Philly!
I have been hoping for this Town to be Microfilmed for years and I recently checked at the FHC Site to see if any filming was done yet. Actually, I have been performing Research on and off both Professionally and for Myself since 1984. I just ...
- 25 Nov 2007, 08:49
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: TERRAZZANO & MONZO in SESSA CILENTO (SALERNO)
- Replies: 26
- Views: 29547
Re: TERRAZZANO & MONZO in SESSA CILENTO (SALERNO)
Hi,
Thanks, I think that is the next step since it looks like that will be the only way at this point.
Thanks Again!
John
Thanks, I think that is the next step since it looks like that will be the only way at this point.
Thanks Again!
John
lilbees wrote:I encountered the same problem. Writing is the only way at this point.
- 23 Nov 2007, 09:17
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: TERRAZZANO & MONZO in SESSA CILENTO (SALERNO)
- Replies: 26
- Views: 29547
TERRAZZANO & MONZO in SESSA CILENTO (SALERNO)
Hello,
My G.G. Grandparents (Lucia Terrazzano and Giovanni Monzo) were from Sessa Cilento (Salerno) but the FHC has not Microfilmed the Records yet. I was wondering if there are any On-Line Records for this town. If not I will have to write directly to the Town. If anyone knows of any On-Line ...
My G.G. Grandparents (Lucia Terrazzano and Giovanni Monzo) were from Sessa Cilento (Salerno) but the FHC has not Microfilmed the Records yet. I was wondering if there are any On-Line Records for this town. If not I will have to write directly to the Town. If anyone knows of any On-Line ...
- 30 Oct 2007, 08:11
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname: Baruccia
- Replies: 23
- Views: 14571
Re: Surname: Baruccia
Hi Elizabeth,
They have not filmed in Norcia yet but I'm hoping that since they did start some Towns in the Province of Perugia that they will eventually get to Norcia. One can only hope!! Thanks Again for the info.
Saluti da Philadelphia,
John
They have not filmed in Norcia yet but I'm hoping that since they did start some Towns in the Province of Perugia that they will eventually get to Norcia. One can only hope!! Thanks Again for the info.
Saluti da Philadelphia,
John
- 30 Oct 2007, 07:57
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Research in NORCIA, PAGLIETA, SESSA CILENTO
- Replies: 19
- Views: 18776
Re: Research in NORCIA, PAGLIETA, SESSA CILENTO
Hi Elizabeth,
Thanks for the info. Actually, I researched all of the Films for Paglieta at the FHC in Broomal, Pa quite a few years back. As for Norcia and Sessa Cilento, they have not filmed these Towns yet. I sent an e-mial through FamilySearch.org asking if and when they knew when these Towns ...
Thanks for the info. Actually, I researched all of the Films for Paglieta at the FHC in Broomal, Pa quite a few years back. As for Norcia and Sessa Cilento, they have not filmed these Towns yet. I sent an e-mial through FamilySearch.org asking if and when they knew when these Towns ...
- 29 Oct 2007, 08:45
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Research in NORCIA, PAGLIETA, SESSA CILENTO
- Replies: 19
- Views: 18776
Research in NORCIA, PAGLIETA, SESSA CILENTO
Hello,
I am performing Research for the following Surnames and in the following Towns. If anyone is researching in these Towns or these Surnames, please get in touch and we might be able to exchange info. Thanks, here are the Names and Towns:
NORCIA (PERUGIA) Breccia, Panella, Coccia, Novelli ...
I am performing Research for the following Surnames and in the following Towns. If anyone is researching in these Towns or these Surnames, please get in touch and we might be able to exchange info. Thanks, here are the Names and Towns:
NORCIA (PERUGIA) Breccia, Panella, Coccia, Novelli ...
- 28 Oct 2007, 08:42
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Surname: Baruccia
- Replies: 23
- Views: 14571
Re: Surname: Baruccia
Hi,
I just became a member today and saw your message when searching my Family's Hometown of Norcia. My Grandfather who was Born in Norcia was named Querino Breccia. I never heard of the name of Baruccia but Breccia is also very rare in that town. If I hear of the name you are looking for I'll let ...
I just became a member today and saw your message when searching my Family's Hometown of Norcia. My Grandfather who was Born in Norcia was named Querino Breccia. I never heard of the name of Baruccia but Breccia is also very rare in that town. If I hear of the name you are looking for I'll let ...