WOW! This is amazing! THANKS! I have looked quite a bit for other census records. I only found the 1910 record. May i ask how you found the others? I think I was having trouble because of the name changes. And I didn't think to look up the military record.
Yes, it's possible that he was from ...
Search found 2 matches
- 06 Nov 2007, 05:10
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: surname CAPAZZOLI, MONTAPERTO, CAPPASOLA
- Replies: 7
- Views: 10583
- 05 Nov 2007, 18:47
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: surname CAPAZZOLI, MONTAPERTO, CAPPASOLA
- Replies: 7
- Views: 10583
surname CAPAZZOLI, MONTAPERTO, CAPPASOLA
Hello!
I'm having some trouble finding info about my family before they came to the US from Italy. Maybe someone can direct me in the right direction?My great grandfather is Antonio Cappasola b. 1905 in New York, married to Irma Montaperto. He has brothers Peter and Albert. His father is Antonio ...
I'm having some trouble finding info about my family before they came to the US from Italy. Maybe someone can direct me in the right direction?My great grandfather is Antonio Cappasola b. 1905 in New York, married to Irma Montaperto. He has brothers Peter and Albert. His father is Antonio ...