Search found 2 matches

by sparknut
07 May 2010, 01:31
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Ascoli Piceno,Marche - Giuseppe Angelini & Maria Pizi
Replies: 9
Views: 10695

Re: Ascoli Piceno- Giuseppe Angelini

Hello
I am a descendant of an Angelini who came to america and then the name was changed to Angeline. His name in American was John Angeline, which would have been Giovonni Angelini in Italian. He was from the Talvachia, Ascoli Piceno, Italy and was wondering if maybe he could have been related to ...
by sparknut
30 Nov 2007, 00:23
Forum: Italian Genealogy
Topic: Angelini, Costantino, Orazio, DiGuldi
Replies: 18
Views: 17921

Re: Angelini, Costantino, Orazio, DiGuldi

I have ancestors from this region of Italy with Angelini last name. It was changed to Angeline whe he came to America. I haven't really researched them too far just for the simple fact I don't know Italian. Here is a link to my tree http://home.comcast.net/~sparknut/findex1.htm .

My G-Grandfather ...