Search found 5 matches

by rtonarelli
22 Dec 2015, 23:53
Forum: Locations in Italy
Topic: Father Francesco Tonarelli, de Bagnone
Replies: 12
Views: 24072

Re: Father Francesco Tonarelli, de Bagnone

Hello there. Good to hear from you again. No known details about your past. No worries. We are all human and have some failures in life. I will be going over to my Mom's today and I pretty sure there is a picture of the maternal great grandfather. Would you like me to send it to Julietta's address i...
by rtonarelli
06 Dec 2015, 00:39

Hello there.Small world. I am actually your first cousin as I am one of the daughters of Luis Tonarelli. I have met some of you in the past (1972 or so on Texas). I do recall some of your brothers and am in contact with your sister, Julietta and Yuri, your niece. They were presented at my dad's furn...
by rtonarelli
04 Jan 2008, 16:24

Thanks very much. Now to translate it! Buon Giorno.
by rtonarelli
04 Jan 2008, 07:38

Yes I too believe we are related. I just got off the phone with my Dad who believes that perhaps you are his cousin Mary daughter. I sent you an e-mail directly. Lets keep in touch. I would like that translation and any other of the documents you may have on Padre Francesco. I can send you what I ha...
by rtonarelli
04 Jan 2008, 04:21

Hello. I am responding to the person inquiring about Father Francesco Tonarelli, the Capuchin Monk. He too is one of our family's ancestors. My Grandfather was Luigi Tonarelli. My Great-Grandfather was named Bernardo Tonarelli, also born in Lusignana, Italy. I am wondering what your Grandmother's na...