Is there anyway to find out if these people have email?
Search found 3 matches
- 13 Jan 2008, 21:37
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Scordia or Licodia Eubea
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5864
Re: Scordia or Licodia Eubea
Thank you, that was extremely helpful 
Is there anyway to find out if these people have email?
Is there anyway to find out if these people have email?
- 13 Jan 2008, 17:39
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Scordia or Licodia Eubea
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5864
Scordia or Licodia Eubea
I am looking for people from or information about Scordia, Sicilia, or Licodia Eubea, Sicilia. They are both in the area of Catania, Sicilia (Siciliy). I am interested in anything about the towns, areas and Sicily in general. I am particularly interested in the names Placenti, and Scacco.
- 13 Jan 2008, 17:03
- Forum: Locations in Italy
- Topic: Montemiletto
- Replies: 47
- Views: 58288
Re: Montemiletto
I have about 4000 names extracted from the (birth, marriage, death) records of Montemiletto. It includes all families related to the following surnames; Colella, Fina, Capone, DiDonato, and others. I would be happy to look your ancestors up for you. Send whatever info you have and I'll send you info ...