Search found 3 matches
- 11 Jan 2008, 01:23
- Forum: Italian History & Culture
- Topic: A story told a very long time ago
- Replies: 2
- Views: 7641
Re: A story told a very long time ago
Thanks I have never see this site
- 11 Jan 2008, 01:11
- Forum: Italian History & Culture
- Topic: A story told a very long time ago
- Replies: 2
- Views: 7641
A story told a very long time ago
When I was a little girl my Grandmother told me a story about the town where she and my grandfather came from. She told me that they came from a small town in Sicily named Gangi, just outside of Palermo. both of my grandparents last name were Gangi. She told me that although her family were in ...
- 09 Jan 2008, 23:07
- Forum: Italian Genealogy
- Topic: Gangi
- Replies: 9
- Views: 23798
Gangi
I am looking for the Gangi family of Samuel and Assunta Gangi who moved from Woburn Mass to NYC I hope you can help. Their children were Joseph, Orlando, Samuel, Tony, Charles, Mary, Leona, Carmela, Angelina.
Both my grandparents had the last name of Gangi although, on my grandfathers death ...
Both my grandparents had the last name of Gangi although, on my grandfathers death ...